We have four kids, ages 10-16. We'd love to sit on our balcony and watch the kids snorkel or join them for paddle boarding. We love the simple stuff--coffee, wine, and great food. Hiking and inexpensive activities are our preference. The plan is to go the first week of August. Flights from PA are very high so cost is a consideration. However, we will pay for something that's worth the money. Which of the three would you recommend and why? Mostly give us the negatives. It's easy to find the positives about all three locations. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 UNITED : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 3 Family vacation
- 4 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 5 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 6 PR or USVI
- 7 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 8 Havana Hotel
- 9 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 10 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 11 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 12 Cayman Islands Currency
- 13 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 14 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 15 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 16 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 17 Havana
- 18 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 22 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 23 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 24 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 25 importing pets to sxm