We have four kids, ages 10-16. We'd love to sit on our balcony and watch the kids snorkel or join them for paddle boarding. We love the simple stuff--coffee, wine, and great food. Hiking and inexpensive activities are our preference. The plan is to go the first week of August. Flights from PA are very high so cost is a consideration. However, we will pay for something that's worth the money. Which of the three would you recommend and why? Mostly give us the negatives. It's easy to find the positives about all three locations. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/active-brightening-face-serum/
- 2 Caribbeanvilla.com - DO NOT book through this site
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 5 Which Caribbean island?
- 6 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton