Just wanted people to know how awesome the Village St Jean was. We just got back from our honeymoon, and couldnt have picked a better place to stay. Besides the great rates they offer, the staff could not have been more accomodating. They arranged all of our activitites for us and totally took care of all of our needs. If anyone is on any kind of budget and wants a great place with great hosts stay at the village st jean.
Village St. Jean
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Islands with great nightlife
- 2 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 3 Where to stay on Vieques
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 6 month stay on a caribbean island
- 7 Ferry to Rum Point
- 8 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 9 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?