We were thinking of a vacation in Curacao. It look very nice. We are a family of 5 so getting enough room in important.
I looked a renting a villa on the southwest coast near Porto Marie. Has anyone tried this?
It is a gated community and says 24-7 security.
I guess we would need a car as well.
Has anyone travelled with three kids (15, 14,14) and had good luck in a resort?
Are there any safety concerns here?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Aruba weather
- 2 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 3 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 4 Turks and caicos
- 5 Island Choice
- 6 Cruise stop activities
- 7 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 8 Jade Mountain
- 9 Turks and caicos
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 12 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 13 Bermuda
- 14 Restaurant Suggestions
- 15 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 16 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 17 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 18 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 19 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 20 Taxi info. Self touring
- 21 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 22 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 23 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 24 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 25 Discovery Bay, Jamaica