We were thinking of a vacation in Curacao. It look very nice. We are a family of 5 so getting enough room in important.
I looked a renting a villa on the southwest coast near Porto Marie. Has anyone tried this?
It is a gated community and says 24-7 security.
I guess we would need a car as well.
Has anyone travelled with three kids (15, 14,14) and had good luck in a resort?
Are there any safety concerns here?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 2 Looking for destination suggestions
- 3 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 6 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 7 Any suggestions??
- 8 Gustavia stay
- 9 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 10 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 11 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 12 My week in Guadeloupe
- 13 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 16 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 17 Freeport, Bahamas
- 18 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 19 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 20 Freeport Hotel
- 21 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 22 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 23 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 24 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!
- 25 US Citizen Traveling to Cuba Independently Via Cancun