I am planning a trip to Tobago. We are interested in staying at villa Victoria. I have researched on this forum, but have had no luck in finding any mention of villa Victoria.
So if anyone has any info what so ever, please share. Also, any other info about Tobago, best way to get there, restaurant tips, activities, and other great private villas would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 which caribbean island/town for beachfront close to town
- 2 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 3 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 4 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 5 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 6 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 7 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 8 Honeymoon August 2016
- 9 Canadian money exchange ??
- 10 Help choosing an island
- 11 Safe, family friendly Island
- 12 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 13 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 14 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 15 Family trip to Jamaica
- 16 Vieques Island
- 17 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 18 Best island for food and beaches
- 19 Cuba tour companies
- 20 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 21 Resort rent out for wedding
- 22 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 23 St. Croix
- 24 Hotel on Turks
- 25 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico