I am planning a trip to Tobago. We are interested in staying at villa Victoria. I have researched on this forum, but have had no luck in finding any mention of villa Victoria.
So if anyone has any info what so ever, please share. Also, any other info about Tobago, best way to get there, restaurant tips, activities, and other great private villas would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 2 Saint John retirement
- 3 just be careful
- 4 20th anniversary
- 5 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 6 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 7 Christmas destination
- 8 shore excursions
- 9 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 10 cheap living & travelling in Dominican Republic
- 11 Volcanoes, Rainforest, and Beaches
- 12 Anguilla or Turks & Caicos?
- 13 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 14 Cuba by car
- 15 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 16 The great advantages including with the use
- 17 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 18 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 19 Sunny Beach Weather in February
- 20 Safe for Family
- 21 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 22 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 23 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 24 Honeymoon Destination
- 25 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos