I am overwhelmed looking at all the possibilities for renting a villa. We are planning a trip in Feb/March with another couple. It appears renting a villa is the most economical way to go but there are so many choices. I understand Cruz Bay is fun, any suggestions for villas, do we need to rent a jeep the whole time? Any suggestions would be welcomed because my head is spinning...I should have done this before looking!!!
villa rental in St John
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 2 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 3 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Aruba suggestions
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 7 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 8 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 9 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 10 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 11 Cuba in 10 days
- 12 Salt Kettle House to close
- 13 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 14 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 15 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 16 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 17 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 18 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 19 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 22 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Cayman Islands in October
- 25 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay