My husband and I and 4 children are renting a villa on st john. I know they come "fully equipt", but I'm use to hotels supplying blow dryers, shampoo etc. Does anyone know what I should get such as paper towels, sponges, dishsoap, spices etc. Thanks for any help. Also were in the chocolate hole area, will we feel pretty safe there, we have never stayed in a villa before. Thanks again for any help or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 2 Cuba Help
- 3 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 4 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 5 Living in the Caribbean
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 8 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 9 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 10 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 11 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 12 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 13 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 14 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 15 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 16 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 17 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 18 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 19 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 20 St. Croix
- 21 St Kitts & Irma
- 22 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 23 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 24 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 25 Barbados