My husband and I and 4 children are renting a villa on st john. I know they come "fully equipt", but I'm use to hotels supplying blow dryers, shampoo etc. Does anyone know what I should get such as paper towels, sponges, dishsoap, spices etc. Thanks for any help. Also were in the chocolate hole area, will we feel pretty safe there, we have never stayed in a villa before. Thanks again for any help or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/nuvagen/
- 2 Packers and Movers in Bangalore for Easy Shifting
- 3 How to find out the best Packers and Movers in Pune?
- 4 http://www.musclesupplement.org/testo-vital-review/
- 5 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 6 St. Thomas EMS is dangerous
- 7 Turks/ Caicos/ Not Beaches,but where?
- 8 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 9 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 10 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 11 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 12 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 13 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 14 30th anniversary trip
- 15 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 16 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 17 Bermuda in February or March
- 18 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 19 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 20 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 21 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 22 Safest Islands for Us?
- 23 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 24 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 25 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl