My husband and I and 4 children are renting a villa on st john. I know they come "fully equipt", but I'm use to hotels supplying blow dryers, shampoo etc. Does anyone know what I should get such as paper towels, sponges, dishsoap, spices etc. Thanks for any help. Also were in the chocolate hole area, will we feel pretty safe there, we have never stayed in a villa before. Thanks again for any help or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://bodyprohealth.com/formula-focus/
- 2 Nassau Bahamas
- 3 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 4 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 5 Biking in Caribbean
- 6 customs questions
- 7 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 8 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 9 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 10 Help with how long on each island.
- 11 Small Carribean Hotel
- 12 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 13 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 14 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 15 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 16 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 17 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 18 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 19 Hiking in St. John
- 20 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 23 Turks Caicos July 19 - Aug 2
- 24 Struggling with Decision for Honeymoon (St. Barts/St. Lucia)
- 25 Negril questions