My husband and I and 4 children are renting a villa on st john. I know they come "fully equipt", but I'm use to hotels supplying blow dryers, shampoo etc. Does anyone know what I should get such as paper towels, sponges, dishsoap, spices etc. Thanks for any help. Also were in the chocolate hole area, will we feel pretty safe there, we have never stayed in a villa before. Thanks again for any help or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First trip to St. Martin
- 2 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 3 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 4 Hotel ideas needed
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 Jerk Chicken
- 8 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 9 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 12 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 13 aruba fun!!!
- 14 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 15 Peterson
- 16 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 17 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 20 Turks and caicos
- 21 Aruba weather
- 22 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 23 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 24 Turks and caicos
- 25 Cruise stop activities