We're planning a trip to T&C in February and are thinking to rent a villa. We'll be a couple traveling w a 4 year old and a 3 month old. Have previously stayed at Parrot Cay-Loved it but it's above our price range in high season. Also stayed at Le Sirene villa (great, but booked) and Le Vele (v nice)
Please let us know if you have any villa/cottage suggestions. Prefer to have great views and a pool. Beach front would be lovely.
Would not mind staying at one of the resorts but am having trouble finding something w an ocean view that's decently priced.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://tophealthmart.com/RexaDrene/
- 2 Cuba for 6 days
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 7 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 8 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 12 when to visit barbados
- 13 Barbados Beaches
- 14 Punta Cana
- 15 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 16 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 17 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 18 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 19 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 20 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 21 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Trouble booking hotels!
- 24 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ