We're planning a trip to T&C in February and are thinking to rent a villa. We'll be a couple traveling w a 4 year old and a 3 month old. Have previously stayed at Parrot Cay-Loved it but it's above our price range in high season. Also stayed at Le Sirene villa (great, but booked) and Le Vele (v nice)
Please let us know if you have any villa/cottage suggestions. Prefer to have great views and a pool. Beach front would be lovely.
Would not mind staying at one of the resorts but am having trouble finding something w an ocean view that's decently priced.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 2 importing pets to sxm
- 3 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 6 St. Barts
- 7 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 8 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 9 PR or USVI
- 10 Which Caribbean island?
- 11 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 12 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 13 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 14 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 15 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 16 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 17 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 18 5 days in Havana
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 20 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 21 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 22 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 23 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 24 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 25 10 pm arrival St. Maarten