We're planning a trip to T&C in February and are thinking to rent a villa. We'll be a couple traveling w a 4 year old and a 3 month old. Have previously stayed at Parrot Cay-Loved it but it's above our price range in high season. Also stayed at Le Sirene villa (great, but booked) and Le Vele (v nice)
Please let us know if you have any villa/cottage suggestions. Prefer to have great views and a pool. Beach front would be lovely.
Would not mind staying at one of the resorts but am having trouble finding something w an ocean view that's decently priced.
villa recommendation in Turks and Caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 2 Antigua or St Martin
- 3 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 4 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 5 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 6 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 7 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 8 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 9 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 10 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 11 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 12 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 13 Get info about weather.
- 14 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 17 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 18 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 19 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 20 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 21 LIAT Air
- 22 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 23 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 24 Need help again!!
- 25 relaxed beaches in january