We're planning a trip to T&C in February and are thinking to rent a villa. We'll be a couple traveling w a 4 year old and a 3 month old. Have previously stayed at Parrot Cay-Loved it but it's above our price range in high season. Also stayed at Le Sirene villa (great, but booked) and Le Vele (v nice)
Please let us know if you have any villa/cottage suggestions. Prefer to have great views and a pool. Beach front would be lovely.
Would not mind staying at one of the resorts but am having trouble finding something w an ocean view that's decently priced.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 5 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 6 1st time to Barbados
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 9 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 10 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 11 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 GTC
- 14 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 15 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 16 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 17 Cayman Islands travel report
- 18 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 21 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 22 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 23 Bermuda Travel Report
- 24 Cuba Help
- 25 Cuba via cruise