We're planning a trip to T&C in February and are thinking to rent a villa. We'll be a couple traveling w a 4 year old and a 3 month old. Have previously stayed at Parrot Cay-Loved it but it's above our price range in high season. Also stayed at Le Sirene villa (great, but booked) and Le Vele (v nice)
Please let us know if you have any villa/cottage suggestions. Prefer to have great views and a pool. Beach front would be lovely.
Would not mind staying at one of the resorts but am having trouble finding something w an ocean view that's decently priced.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.muscle4power.com/sinuprex/
- 2 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 3 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 4 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 5 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 6 Birthday Celebration
- 7 DR - All inclusive
- 8 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 9 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 10 Cuba in November
- 11 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 12 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 13 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 14 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 15 Late May Trip
- 16 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 17 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Cheers to Beers!
- 20 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 21 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 22 New Years Eve / St John
- 23 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 24 Island Choice
- 25 Aruba Car Rental