We're planning a trip to T&C in February and are thinking to rent a villa. We'll be a couple traveling w a 4 year old and a 3 month old. Have previously stayed at Parrot Cay-Loved it but it's above our price range in high season. Also stayed at Le Sirene villa (great, but booked) and Le Vele (v nice)
Please let us know if you have any villa/cottage suggestions. Prefer to have great views and a pool. Beach front would be lovely.
Would not mind staying at one of the resorts but am having trouble finding something w an ocean view that's decently priced.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 2 Aruba weather
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 5 Turks and caicos
- 6 Island Choice
- 7 Cruise stop activities
- 8 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 9 Jade Mountain
- 10 Turks and caicos
- 11 Honeymoon Help!!
- 12 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 13 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 14 Bermuda
- 15 Restaurant Suggestions
- 16 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 17 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 18 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 21 Taxi info. Self touring
- 22 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 23 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 24 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 25 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica