Planning a trip with DH in May 2013. It appears there are more lodging options in Isabel II, but a friend who visited told me she prefered Esperanza.
What are the pros and cons of each?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 2 Resort Recommendations
- 3 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 4 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 5 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 6 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 7 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 8 Tour Operator?
- 9 Travel Advice Needed
- 10 Puerto Plata
- 11 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 12 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 13 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 14 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 15 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 16 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 17 Transportation to Exuma
- 18 Nassau temp late Jan
- 19 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 20 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 21 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 22 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 23 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 24 West Coast US and Carribean
- 25 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata