I just want to let people know this ferry was great. Fast (half an hour) and not terribly choppy. Takes a while to get peole OFF the ferry but once loaded, this was very modern, professional and fast. So don't be afraid to take it as I was.
Vieques Fast Ferry
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 2 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 3 St Barts/One Day
- 4 Why Barbados?
- 5 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 6 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 7 Too many choices.....
- 8 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 9 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 10 Best Island for Me?
- 11 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 12 walking to the lighthouse
- 13 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 14 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 17 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 18 Cuba with Gate 1
- 19 Anguilla stay?
- 20 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 21 Back from San Juan
- 22 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 23 San Juan Airport
- 24 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 25 TCI Small group snorkle trip?