I just want to let people know this ferry was great. Fast (half an hour) and not terribly choppy. Takes a while to get peole OFF the ferry but once loaded, this was very modern, professional and fast. So don't be afraid to take it as I was.
Vieques Fast Ferry
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Opening Up
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 4 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 5 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 6 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 7 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 8 Just back from The Somerset
- 9 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 10 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 11 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 12 Sandals Resorts
- 13 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 14 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 15 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 16 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 17 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Cuba in 10 days
- 20 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 21 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 22 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 23 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 24 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 25 Villa rental on St. John