I booked online for a trip from Havana to Cienfuegos. I noticed on their website you are allowed a maximum of 20kg or 44lbs per person. Has anyone exceeded this and is there a charge for being over? I'm traveliing with scuba gear and weighing it at almost 30kg or 65lbs. Thanks for your help.
Viazul & weight restrictions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 20 something couple looking for best carribean experience
- 2 Bermuda cruise in late September, first visit
- 3 Snorkelling and fishing legally in Cuba?
- 4 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 5 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 6 Seven Stars Resort
- 7 TCI get together...
- 8 T&C - Parrot Cay or Regent Palms in late August?
- 9 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 10 Jamaican Villas
- 11 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 12 Where's the best snorkeling in the Caribbean - 1st time visit
- 13 vacation for summer 2014
- 14 The right adults-only resort
- 15 Coral Villa and Palm Cottage on Turks and Caicos Islands
- 16 Chartering a boat for a week for vacation
- 17 Relocating to Curacao
- 18 Trip Report: Ecocamping on St. John
- 19 CUBA: Gifts to the Locals
- 20 San Juan Airport
- 21 Nevis--finding info on a previous resident
- 22 Best island for a villa rental
- 23 Jamaica -- Where to stay
- 24 San Pedro Ambergris Caye, Belize OR Grand Cayman
- 25 Air Conditioning Needed? - St. John in Jan