I am considering booking a 7 night honeymoon at the Veranda Resort. Does anyone have any reviews for this resort? Any suggestions for the area or excursions?
I read that there is no night life and that is fine with us I just want to make sure we're not totally secluded in case we change our minds and leave the resort.
I also heard that the leaving Turks and Caicos the airport is somewhat choatic. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lose Weight During The Holidays
- 2 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 3 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 4 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 5 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 6 Bermuda
- 7 Restaurant Suggestions
- 8 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 9 Honeymoon Help!!
- 10 Aruba weather
- 11 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 12 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 13 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 14 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 15 Taxi info. Self touring
- 16 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 17 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 18 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 19 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 20 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 21 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 22 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 23 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 24 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 25 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort