I am considering booking a 7 night honeymoon at the Veranda Resort. Does anyone have any reviews for this resort? Any suggestions for the area or excursions?
I read that there is no night life and that is fine with us I just want to make sure we're not totally secluded in case we change our minds and leave the resort.
I also heard that the leaving Turks and Caicos the airport is somewhat choatic. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 2 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 3 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 4 Late May Trip
- 5 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 6 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Cheers to Beers!
- 9 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 10 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 11 New Years Eve / St John
- 12 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 13 Island Choice
- 14 Aruba Car Rental
- 15 If we loved Cayman...
- 16 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 17 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 18 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 19 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 20 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 21 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 22 aruba planning advice
- 23 Post Christmas to Mid January Getaway For Two
- 24 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 25 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?