We stayed at the Sol and had a good stay. Rooms were more than adequate and the food was pretty good. We are not hard to please, and do not demand a lot, but this is a 4 star property and that should say it all. We enjoyed the countryside, and Cuba itself was great. Lots to do if you look around. Activities at the hotel and also meal plans available.
Veradero, Cuba. Sol Palmeras Hotel
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Real Quality fake passports, driver's licenses, visas
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 4 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 5 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 6 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 7 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 8 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 11 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 12 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 13 Bahamas snorkeling
- 14 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 15 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 16 Where to stay on Vieques
- 17 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 18 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 19 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 20 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 21 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 22 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 23 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 24 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 25 Wedding Help!