I have been in Varadero in several occasions and loved the resort. I think it is great, very modern, and the beach is superb. It is got amazing resorts. I would like to hear from someone who has been at both varadero and cayo coco, since i would love to know which one is better. I would like to know which one is more fun, and which one has a better beach. i have never been to cayo coco, but i know information on it, i guess i want to hear from someone who has been in both places, not someone who has only been in either of them, since it would be hard to compare. thank you.
VARADERO vs CAYO COCO
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 5 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 6 Bahamas snorkeling
- 7 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 8 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 9 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 10 Where to stay on Vieques
- 11 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 12 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 13 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 14 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 15 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 16 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 17 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 18 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 19 Wedding Help!
- 20 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 21 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 22 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 23 Islands with great nightlife
- 24 month stay on a caribbean island
- 25 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour