I have been in Varadero in several occasions and loved the resort. I think it is great, very modern, and the beach is superb. It is got amazing resorts. I would like to hear from someone who has been at both varadero and cayo coco, since i would love to know which one is better. I would like to know which one is more fun, and which one has a better beach. i have never been to cayo coco, but i know information on it, i guess i want to hear from someone who has been in both places, not someone who has only been in either of them, since it would be hard to compare. thank you.
VARADERO vs CAYO COCO
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 2 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 3 Jamaica vs The DR
- 4 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 5 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 6 celebrating 40
- 7 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Where to go in February/March
- 10 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 11 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 12 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 13 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 14 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 15 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 16 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 17 Which island?
- 18 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 22 St. Croix and sea grass
- 23 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 24 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 25 Bahamas Resort