Two single girls late 20's going to Varadero end of April. Which hotel besides Barcelo Solymar (which I find too young ((people are 18 to 25)) is there that's nice and at the same time has a party atmosphere?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Install@: mcafeeTec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 mcafee24*7
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 4 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 5 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 6 PR or USVI
- 7 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 8 Havana Hotel
- 9 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 10 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 11 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 12 Cayman Islands Currency
- 13 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 14 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 15 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 16 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 17 Havana
- 18 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 22 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 23 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 24 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 25 importing pets to sxm