I'm trying to decide between Varadero and Puerto Vallarta - if you've been to both can you let me know which you prefer and why?
I'm looking at the first or second week February.
So far I've been to Ixtapa and Cancun in Mexico and Puerto Plata in the Domincan Republic.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 2 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 3 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 4 Move to bahamas
- 5 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 6 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 7 Caribbean ferries
- 8 Choosing the Right Island
- 9 car rental in barbados
- 10 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 11 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 13 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 14 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 15 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 16 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 17 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 18 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 19 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 20 Aruba help!
- 21 St Martin
- 22 Planning a three week trip
- 23 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 24 Casa Karma
- 25 Honeymoon - please help!