Is it true that the beaches in Varadero are not private; meaning that the locals come and bother you while you're at the beach? I've been to Holguin, Cuba and although we saw and met a lot of locals, we were never bothered while at the beach. I've heard that in Varadero a lot of locals come and ask you for money and stuff while you're at the beach. Is this true?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 8 St. Kitts, the details
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 11 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 12 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 13 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014