Is it true that the beaches in Varadero are not private; meaning that the locals come and bother you while you're at the beach? I've been to Holguin, Cuba and although we saw and met a lot of locals, we were never bothered while at the beach. I've heard that in Varadero a lot of locals come and ask you for money and stuff while you're at the beach. Is this true?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 2 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 3 walkable hotels
- 4 St. John USVI
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 The right adults-only resort
- 7 Jamaica to Other Island
- 8 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 9 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 10 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 11 swim up rooms
- 12 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 13 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 14 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 15 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 16 Which Island?
- 17 Carribean vacation with infant
- 18 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 19 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 things to do in Nassau
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 25 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados