I am considering a week of relaxing alone in Varadero either late Nov/early Dec and was wondering if anyone knew of quality resorts that don't charge the single supplement to the room or require you to share with a stranger to avoid it. Thanks for any help!
Varadero - single supplements
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 2 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 5 Cuba in 10 days
- 6 Salt Kettle House to close
- 7 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 8 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 9 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 10 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 11 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 12 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 13 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 14 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 15 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 16 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 17 Why Barbados?
- 18 Cayman Islands in October
- 19 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 22 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 23 all-inclusive or villa?
- 24 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 25 San Juan Hotel