We live in Washington state and want to go to Cuba through Canada. Does anyone have any travel agencies in Vancouver to recommend for air tickets? What airlines fly from Vancouver to Cuba? Do you have any tips to tell someone who has never been there before about interesting things or possible problems? One of us is fluent in Spanish and we want to try and meet Cuban's so we can get to know their culture and country.
Vancouver BC to Cuba
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 2 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 3 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 4 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 5 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Islands with great nightlife
- 8 month stay on a caribbean island
- 9 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 10 Where to stay on Vieques
- 11 Ferry to Rum Point
- 12 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 13 Family with infants/toddlers
- 14 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 15 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 16 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 17 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 18 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 22 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 23 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 24 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 25 Restaraunts in Barbados