We live in Washington state and want to go to Cuba through Canada. Does anyone have any travel agencies in Vancouver to recommend for air tickets? What airlines fly from Vancouver to Cuba? Do you have any tips to tell someone who has never been there before about interesting things or possible problems? One of us is fluent in Spanish and we want to try and meet Cuban's so we can get to know their culture and country.
Vancouver BC to Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Island for Me?
- 2 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 3 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 4 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 5 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 6 Cuba with Gate 1
- 7 Anguilla stay?
- 8 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Back from San Juan
- 12 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 13 San Juan Airport
- 14 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 15 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 16 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Storm ?
- 19 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 22 Kristen- where are you?????
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 25 The Color of the Water