We are leaving in two week to Turks. The CDC website says travelers should get the Typhoid shot as well as Hep A. I have three kids going and was going to get them the shots later today. My mom called from the travel clinic at the hospital in town and they said we "shouldn't" need it as long as we watch what we eat. I DO NOT want to get sick with these things. Advice? Anyone else get vaccinated to go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 Best island for a villa rental
- 3 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 4 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 5 St. Croix and sea grass
- 6 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 7 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 8 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 9 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 10 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 11 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 12 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 13 Tipping at AI
- 14 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 15 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 A Volcanic Paradise
- 19 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 20 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 21 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 22 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 23 St. Kitts, the details
- 24 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 25 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?