We are leaving in two week to Turks. The CDC website says travelers should get the Typhoid shot as well as Hep A. I have three kids going and was going to get them the shots later today. My mom called from the travel clinic at the hospital in town and they said we "shouldn't" need it as long as we watch what we eat. I DO NOT want to get sick with these things. Advice? Anyone else get vaccinated to go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 2 Aruba suggestions
- 3 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 4 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 5 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 6 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 7 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 8 Cuba in 10 days
- 9 Salt Kettle House to close
- 10 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 11 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 12 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 13 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 14 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 15 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 16 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 17 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 18 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 19 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 20 Why Barbados?
- 21 Cayman Islands in October
- 22 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 25 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad