We are leaving in two week to Turks. The CDC website says travelers should get the Typhoid shot as well as Hep A. I have three kids going and was going to get them the shots later today. My mom called from the travel clinic at the hospital in town and they said we "shouldn't" need it as long as we watch what we eat. I DO NOT want to get sick with these things. Advice? Anyone else get vaccinated to go?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 3 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 4 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 5 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 6 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 7 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 8 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 9 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 10 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 11 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 12 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 13 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 14 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 15 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 16 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 17 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 Beaches Turks question
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Curacao - where to stay
- 22 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 23 May Honeymoon
- 24 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada
- 25 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas