i just came back twoo weeks ago from the best beaches in the world. we certainly don't have any like that in spain. we stayed at Seven stars, great luxury. went to Mar Azul Bazaar,Ports of Call to buy gifts and souvenirs, to Iga for our snacks and wine, to Regent grand for perfume. we had great food at Coco bistro, Hemingway's, Bay bistro, Bagatelle...we did not get any cab, we set up everything from spain with grace bay rental, and everything worked out o.k. we went to chalk sound, long bay and even took a boat to north caicos. and the diving was superb with dive provo. i really had a good time, will go back, the water is amazing. beautiful islands.
Vacation Turks and Caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 4 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 5 Tipping at AI
- 6 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 7 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 8 Traveling Solo
- 9 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 10 A Volcanic Paradise
- 11 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 12 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 13 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 14 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 15 St. Kitts, the details
- 16 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 17 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 18 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 19 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 20 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?