i just came back twoo weeks ago from the best beaches in the world. we certainly don't have any like that in spain. we stayed at Seven stars, great luxury. went to Mar Azul Bazaar,Ports of Call to buy gifts and souvenirs, to Iga for our snacks and wine, to Regent grand for perfume. we had great food at Coco bistro, Hemingway's, Bay bistro, Bagatelle...we did not get any cab, we set up everything from spain with grace bay rental, and everything worked out o.k. we went to chalk sound, long bay and even took a boat to north caicos. and the diving was superb with dive provo. i really had a good time, will go back, the water is amazing. beautiful islands.
Vacation Turks and Caicos
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 2 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 3 Wedding Help!
- 4 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 5 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 6 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 9 Islands with great nightlife
- 10 month stay on a caribbean island
- 11 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 12 Where to stay on Vieques
- 13 Ferry to Rum Point
- 14 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 15 Family with infants/toddlers
- 16 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 17 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 18 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 19 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 20 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 21 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 24 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 25 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin