We are planning a trip to Cuba in March, 2003 and plan on staying at the Brisas Guardalavaca Hotel in Holquin.
Can anyone out there tell me of their experiences at this Hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 2 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 3 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 4 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 5 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 6 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 7 Cuba in November
- 8 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 9 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 10 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 11 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 12 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 13 Tennis in Aruba question
- 14 christmas in the caribbean
- 15 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 16 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 17 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 18 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 19 Jamaica
- 20 Money in Jamaica
- 21 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 22 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 23 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 24 Atlantis in Nassau
- 25 Off Beaten Path from Atlantis