We're beginning to plan a trip to Utila for December, 2014. On the agenda is diving for adults and snorkeling for tweensters. We're looking at Pineapple House which appears to be on the south side of the island. Has anyone stayed there? What was it like? How far to town? How did you get there? Did the dive boat pick you up at the house, or did you have to get into town? Wow - that's just the beginning. Thank you for any light you can shine on this trip.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 2 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 3 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 4 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 5 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 6 Anguilla Beaches
- 7 Mid October Honeymoon
- 8 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 9 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 10 Cuba help!
- 11 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 12 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 13 Rent a car?
- 14 LIAT Air
- 15 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 16 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 17 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 18 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 19 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 20 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 21 50+ where to dance?
- 22 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 23 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 24 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 25 Aruba...too Americanized?