I'm heading down to St. Croix pretty soon and while I realize I do not need a passport (I am a US citizen), I have seen varying information about what I do need to enter/exit the USVI. Can I enter simply with a valid US driver's license? And if so, can I return back to the U.S. with the same? I'm especially interested to hear from people who may have traveled this way recently. Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementoffers.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 4 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 5 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 6 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 7 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 8 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 9 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 10 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 11 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 12 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 13 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 14 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 15 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 16 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 17 Tennis in Aruba question
- 18 christmas in the caribbean
- 19 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 20 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 21 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 22 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 23 Jamaica
- 24 Money in Jamaica
- 25 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)