I'm heading down to St. Croix pretty soon and while I realize I do not need a passport (I am a US citizen), I have seen varying information about what I do need to enter/exit the USVI. Can I enter simply with a valid US driver's license? And if so, can I return back to the U.S. with the same? I'm especially interested to hear from people who may have traveled this way recently. Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BINGO BINGO*** YAHOO 1+800+54O**683O MAIL%%% TEC****SUPPOT
- 2 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 3 importing pets to sxm
- 4 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 7 St. Barts
- 8 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 9 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 10 PR or USVI
- 11 Which Caribbean island?
- 12 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 13 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 14 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 15 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 16 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 17 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 18 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 19 5 days in Havana
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 21 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 22 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 23 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 24 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 25 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary