I'm heading down to St. Croix pretty soon and while I realize I do not need a passport (I am a US citizen), I have seen varying information about what I do need to enter/exit the USVI. Can I enter simply with a valid US driver's license? And if so, can I return back to the U.S. with the same? I'm especially interested to hear from people who may have traveled this way recently. Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 체리바둑이 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 임팩트게임 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 임팩트바둑이 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 4 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 6 Ideal wedding island
- 7 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 8 Help with small wedding location
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 11 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 12 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 13 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 14 St. Croix
- 15 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 16 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 17 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 18 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 19 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 20 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 21 Island Hopping
- 22 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 23 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 24 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous