I'm heading down to St. Croix pretty soon and while I realize I do not need a passport (I am a US citizen), I have seen varying information about what I do need to enter/exit the USVI. Can I enter simply with a valid US driver's license? And if so, can I return back to the U.S. with the same? I'm especially interested to hear from people who may have traveled this way recently. Thanks for any help!
USVI entry/exit requirements
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 2 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 3 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 4 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 7 Best island for a villa rental
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 Which Island?
- 11 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 12 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 13 Punta Cana?
- 14 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 15 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 16 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 17 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 18 Advice needed
- 19 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 20 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 21 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 22 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 23 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 24 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 25 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba