I'm interested in getting as much feedback as possible on this organization. I've always made our reservations directly with a resort or hotel and have often been able to get pretty good rates by kind of leaning a bit. I'm wondering how "real" Virtuoso is, i.e. whether they really do manage to score various extra amenities, or whether one can do as well on one's own. I'll be booking a Peter Island trip in the next couple of days. Thanks for in-put.
using Virtuoso to make travel arrangements?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 4 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 5 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 6 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 7 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 8 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 9 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 10 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 11 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 12 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 13 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 14 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 15 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 18 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 19 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 20 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 21 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 22 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 23 Which island?
- 24 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 25 A week in TCI, and some questions