I'm interested in getting as much feedback as possible on this organization. I've always made our reservations directly with a resort or hotel and have often been able to get pretty good rates by kind of leaning a bit. I'm wondering how "real" Virtuoso is, i.e. whether they really do manage to score various extra amenities, or whether one can do as well on one's own. I'll be booking a Peter Island trip in the next couple of days. Thanks for in-put.
using Virtuoso to make travel arrangements?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 2 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 3 Jamaica
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 7 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 8 Cuba Opening Up
- 9 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 10 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 11 Why Barbados?
- 12 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 13 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 14 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 15 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 16 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 17 Just back from The Somerset
- 18 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 19 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 20 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 21 Sandals Resorts
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 24 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 25 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006