I read about travel to Cuba by US citzens being ilegal ....as recent as 97 a bill was passed and signed by Pres. Clinten enforcing current laws with fines as much as $50,000 for anyone caught traveling there. I have read books explaning travel may be made through Canada,Mexico,Caymen Is.and Bahamans.My only concern is the ilegal part. I have also heard that travel to Cuba was OK but spending U.S. dollars is forbiden .Some people buy all-enclusive travel deals obtained in foriegn countrys or use foriegn currencies . Does anyone know the exact law ? Please enlighten me .
USA to Cuba,is it legal?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Why Barbados?
- 2 St Barts/One Day
- 3 Too many choices.....
- 4 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 5 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 6 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 7 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 8 Best Island for Me?
- 9 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 10 walking to the lighthouse
- 11 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 12 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 13 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 14 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 15 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 16 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 17 Cuba with Gate 1
- 18 Anguilla stay?
- 19 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 20 Back from San Juan
- 21 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 22 San Juan Airport
- 23 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 24 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 25 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica