planning a family vacation for my husband and I and our two adult kids, 18 & 21. this is last minute. My passport has expired so we are limited to US territory. We would like a laid back, not too fussy atmosphere, great snorkeling off the beach, and some fun activities. (caves, ruins, fishing trip). there are so many hotels/resorts in PR it is hard to narrow it down, and VI looks like mainly beach activities. we will have 3 full days wherever we are, budget around 3500.00 for flight and hotel. going Columbus day weekend.
us virgins islands or puerto rico?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 2 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 3 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 4 Anguilla stay?
- 5 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 6 Cayman Islands in October
- 7 Back from San Juan
- 8 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 9 Kristen- where are you?????
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 12 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 13 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 14 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 15 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 16 Puerto Rico
- 17 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 18 Cuba People to People Tours
- 19 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 relaxed beaches in january
- 22 Are you the new future traveler?
- 23 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 24 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 25 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?