How risky is it to plan a trip to the US Virgin (probably St. Johns) Islands in August? Also, is 2 weeks too long to stay put on one island in a condo/villa? Will we get bored? We are a family of 4 (baby+4yr old). Our ideal vacation is just enjoying the slow pace with the kids on a beach with calm waters and a lush landscape. We are not into glitz, nightlife or shopping.
US Virgin Islands in Aug
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 20 something couple looking for best carribean experience
- 2 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 3 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 4 Seven Stars Resort
- 5 TCI get together...
- 6 T&C - Parrot Cay or Regent Palms in late August?
- 7 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 8 Jamaican Villas
- 9 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 10 Where's the best snorkeling in the Caribbean - 1st time visit
- 11 vacation for summer 2014
- 12 The right adults-only resort
- 13 Coral Villa and Palm Cottage on Turks and Caicos Islands
- 14 Chartering a boat for a week for vacation
- 15 Relocating to Curacao
- 16 Trip Report: Ecocamping on St. John
- 17 CUBA: Gifts to the Locals
- 18 San Juan Airport
- 19 Nevis--finding info on a previous resident
- 20 Best island for a villa rental
- 21 Jamaica -- Where to stay
- 22 San Pedro Ambergris Caye, Belize OR Grand Cayman
- 23 Air Conditioning Needed? - St. John in Jan
- 24 US Citizen flying to Cuba on an Irish Passport
- 25 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas