How risky is it to plan a trip to the US Virgin (probably St. Johns) Islands in August? Also, is 2 weeks too long to stay put on one island in a condo/villa? Will we get bored? We are a family of 4 (baby+4yr old). Our ideal vacation is just enjoying the slow pace with the kids on a beach with calm waters and a lush landscape. We are not into glitz, nightlife or shopping.
US Virgin Islands in Aug
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Some sugestions please
- 2 Trouble printing Eurostar tickets
- 3 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Honeymoon in May - which island
- 6 which island??
- 7 Help in Antigua!!!!!
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 10 Best island for a villa rental
- 11 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 12 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 13 Where to stay on Vieques
- 14 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 15 St. Croix and sea grass
- 16 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 17 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 20 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 21 Tipping at AI
- 22 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 23 Traveling Solo
- 24 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 25 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean