Our family of 5 (my wife and I with 3 little kids ages 4,6,10) have been going to Turks and Caicos for several years now, because we like the crystal clear waters, calm waves, and safety, but, we wanted to venture a little to other islands, and were told that US VI may be a good choice. We have been staying at the Sands in TCI, so, we are looking for similar type of settings (remember, we want to venture just a little), and our goal is to use a children friendly, good, clean resort with a good restaurant on premises if possible, and either close to some sort of a "town" or if needed by (rental) car is OK. We are traveling from BOS to USVI. Any suggestions re: specific USV island, and resort, welcomed. Stay duration about 10 days (more or less, likely more), budget about $400-550/night for at least two bedrooms/2 baths.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda
- 2 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 3 Restaurant Suggestions
- 4 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 5 Honeymoon Help!!
- 6 Aruba weather
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 9 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 10 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 11 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 12 Taxi info. Self touring
- 13 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 14 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 15 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 16 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 17 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 18 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 19 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 20 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 21 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 22 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort
- 23 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel
- 24 Puerto Rico vs. US Virgin Islands
- 25 Which Island?