Our family of 5 (my wife and I with 3 little kids ages 4,6,10) have been going to Turks and Caicos for several years now, because we like the crystal clear waters, calm waves, and safety, but, we wanted to venture a little to other islands, and were told that US VI may be a good choice. We have been staying at the Sands in TCI, so, we are looking for similar type of settings (remember, we want to venture just a little), and our goal is to use a children friendly, good, clean resort with a good restaurant on premises if possible, and either close to some sort of a "town" or if needed by (rental) car is OK. We are traveling from BOS to USVI. Any suggestions re: specific USV island, and resort, welcomed. Stay duration about 10 days (more or less, likely more), budget about $400-550/night for at least two bedrooms/2 baths.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 다리다리사이트 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 다리다리추천 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 파워볼사이트 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 4 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 5 Ideal wedding island
- 6 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 7 Help with small wedding location
- 8 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 9 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 13 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 14 St. Croix
- 15 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 16 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 17 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 18 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 19 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 20 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 21 Island Hopping
- 22 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 23 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 24 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous