Our family of 5 (my wife and I with 3 little kids ages 4,6,10) have been going to Turks and Caicos for several years now, because we like the crystal clear waters, calm waves, and safety, but, we wanted to venture a little to other islands, and were told that US VI may be a good choice. We have been staying at the Sands in TCI, so, we are looking for similar type of settings (remember, we want to venture just a little), and our goal is to use a children friendly, good, clean resort with a good restaurant on premises if possible, and either close to some sort of a "town" or if needed by (rental) car is OK. We are traveling from BOS to USVI. Any suggestions re: specific USV island, and resort, welcomed. Stay duration about 10 days (more or less, likely more), budget about $400-550/night for at least two bedrooms/2 baths.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴 ● 연결 : 【_v vz338.com_】♥
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!