Our family of 5 (my wife and I with 3 little kids ages 4,6,10) have been going to Turks and Caicos for several years now, because we like the crystal clear waters, calm waves, and safety, but, we wanted to venture a little to other islands, and were told that US VI may be a good choice. We have been staying at the Sands in TCI, so, we are looking for similar type of settings (remember, we want to venture just a little), and our goal is to use a children friendly, good, clean resort with a good restaurant on premises if possible, and either close to some sort of a "town" or if needed by (rental) car is OK. We are traveling from BOS to USVI. Any suggestions re: specific USV island, and resort, welcomed. Stay duration about 10 days (more or less, likely more), budget about $400-550/night for at least two bedrooms/2 baths.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Which Caribbean island?
- 4 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 5 5 days in Havana
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 8 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 11 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 12 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 13 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 14 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 15 Scrub Island Resort
- 16 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 17 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 18 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 19 Wedding Destinations???
- 20 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 21 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 22 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 23 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 24 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth
- 25 Traveling with a toddler -Please help!