Our family of 5 (my wife and I with 3 little kids ages 4,6,10) have been going to Turks and Caicos for several years now, because we like the crystal clear waters, calm waves, and safety, but, we wanted to venture a little to other islands, and were told that US VI may be a good choice. We have been staying at the Sands in TCI, so, we are looking for similar type of settings (remember, we want to venture just a little), and our goal is to use a children friendly, good, clean resort with a good restaurant on premises if possible, and either close to some sort of a "town" or if needed by (rental) car is OK. We are traveling from BOS to USVI. Any suggestions re: specific USV island, and resort, welcomed. Stay duration about 10 days (more or less, likely more), budget about $400-550/night for at least two bedrooms/2 baths.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 cialis
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Month travel ideas
- 4 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 5 Cuba weather in March
- 6 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 7 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 Move to grand cayman
- 10 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 11 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 12 Malaria Punta Cana
- 13 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 14 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 15 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 16 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 17 New Destination
- 18 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 19 Bahamas help
- 20 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 21 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 22 Vacation suggestion, please
- 23 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!