I was planning to go to Cuba in May but since the start of the "war" and Castro recently arresting dissidents, I don't think it's the best place to be right now. However, I would appreciate any comments/advice anyone has on the subject. I'm hoping that the whole thing blows over and I can try to go later in the year. Toronto Steve, if you see this message, can you please email me to my address if you still have it. If you do not, I still have yours so I can write to you. I would rather not put my address on this board. Thanks to everyone. Best regards, Maura
US citizens in Cuba since arrests
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 2 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 5 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 6 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?