I was planning to go to Cuba in May but since the start of the "war" and Castro recently arresting dissidents, I don't think it's the best place to be right now. However, I would appreciate any comments/advice anyone has on the subject. I'm hoping that the whole thing blows over and I can try to go later in the year. Toronto Steve, if you see this message, can you please email me to my address if you still have it. If you do not, I still have yours so I can write to you. I would rather not put my address on this board. Thanks to everyone. Best regards, Maura
US citizens in Cuba since arrests
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in October
- 2 Back from San Juan
- 3 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 4 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 5 Kristen- where are you?????
- 6 Anguilla stay?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 9 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 10 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 11 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 12 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 13 Puerto Rico
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?