I'm in the process of getting my Irish passport (thanks Grandpa!), and was wondering if it would be possible to go to Cuba on that passport versus my US one, which would mean I would need to be on a super-expensive People-to-People trip ($2500 for a long weekend?!)
Could I fly out of Miami? Or would I still need to go through Mexico/Canada?
Anyone tried this?
Ps. I also just got Global Entry on my US passport, so I'm not keen on breaking any laws to hinder my re-approval for this 10 years from now.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 2 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 3 Cuba for 6 days
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 7 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 8 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 when to visit barbados
- 12 Barbados Beaches
- 13 Punta Cana
- 14 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 15 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 16 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 17 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 18 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 19 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 20 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Trouble booking hotels!
- 23 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 Bahama's outer island