I'm in the process of getting my Irish passport (thanks Grandpa!), and was wondering if it would be possible to go to Cuba on that passport versus my US one, which would mean I would need to be on a super-expensive People-to-People trip ($2500 for a long weekend?!)
Could I fly out of Miami? Or would I still need to go through Mexico/Canada?
Anyone tried this?
Ps. I also just got Global Entry on my US passport, so I'm not keen on breaking any laws to hinder my re-approval for this 10 years from now.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 2 island advice for 7 night end of march
- 3 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 4 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 Family of 5 undecided island
- 7 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 8 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 9 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 10 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 11 Tortola next week
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 14 DR vs. Mexico
- 15 Surf Fly Fishing
- 16 Christmas 2017
- 17 Honeymoon Help!!
- 18 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 19 All inclusive
- 20 BVI trip questions
- 21 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 22 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 23 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 family resort ideas?