I'm in the process of getting my Irish passport (thanks Grandpa!), and was wondering if it would be possible to go to Cuba on that passport versus my US one, which would mean I would need to be on a super-expensive People-to-People trip ($2500 for a long weekend?!)
Could I fly out of Miami? Or would I still need to go through Mexico/Canada?
Anyone tried this?
Ps. I also just got Global Entry on my US passport, so I'm not keen on breaking any laws to hinder my re-approval for this 10 years from now.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St.Lucia newbie
- 2 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 3 Jerk Chicken
- 4 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 5 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 10 aruba fun!!!
- 11 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 12 Peterson
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Aruba weather
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Cruise stop activities
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Jade Mountain
- 25 Honeymoon Help!!