I'm in the process of getting my Irish passport (thanks Grandpa!), and was wondering if it would be possible to go to Cuba on that passport versus my US one, which would mean I would need to be on a super-expensive People-to-People trip ($2500 for a long weekend?!)
Could I fly out of Miami? Or would I still need to go through Mexico/Canada?
Anyone tried this?
Ps. I also just got Global Entry on my US passport, so I'm not keen on breaking any laws to hinder my re-approval for this 10 years from now.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 2 Cuba via cruise
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 5 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 6 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 7 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 8 Cuba Help
- 9 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 10 Living in the Caribbean
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma