How bad is it departing Aruba these days? I've been reading a lot of online horror stories about extremely long lines, but the most recent complaint I could find was last May. Is it any better now? We will be traveling with my 84-year-old MIL. Thanks for your help!
Update on U.S. Customs Departing from Aruba?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 Bahamas snorkeling
- 4 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 7 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 8 Where to stay on Vieques
- 9 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 10 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 11 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 12 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 13 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 14 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 15 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 16 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 17 Wedding Help!
- 18 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 19 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 20 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 21 Islands with great nightlife
- 22 month stay on a caribbean island
- 23 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 24 Ferry to Rum Point
- 25 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)