We are looking to take our first trip to the Caribbean in Jan/Feb of next year.
What we want:
1) beautiful beaches with crystal clear water
2) Small town(s) / small island.
3) Easy to get to from NYC (nonstop flight + water taxi/ferry)
What we want to avoid:
2) Big resorts
3) Big islands
We really like the sound of Grand Turk (based on this article: http://www.cntraveler.com/islands/2012/01/grand-turk-guana-island-two-kinds-of-perfect) but my husband refuses to get on a small plane (to get from Provo to Grand Turk)..
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 No rain in June PLEASE
- 2 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 3 http://www.healtheverplus.com/maxtropin/
- 4 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 5 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 6 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/rexburn-and-maxgain/
- 7 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 8 Island recommendation
- 9 Cuba
- 10 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 11 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 12 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 13 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 14 Can I take alcohol?
- 15 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 16 Scrub Island Resort
- 17 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 18 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 19 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 20 Family vacation for divers
- 21 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 22 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 23 Island advice plz!
- 24 Cubarinking water?
- 25 First time to PR