We are looking to take our first trip to the Caribbean in Jan/Feb of next year.
What we want:
1) beautiful beaches with crystal clear water
2) Small town(s) / small island.
3) Easy to get to from NYC (nonstop flight + water taxi/ferry)
What we want to avoid:
2) Big resorts
3) Big islands
We really like the sound of Grand Turk (based on this article: http://www.cntraveler.com/islands/2012/01/grand-turk-guana-island-two-kinds-of-perfect) but my husband refuses to get on a small plane (to get from Provo to Grand Turk)..
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ⋰ ⋪⋫ ⋰ 카지노게임종류 ⋰ ⋪⋫ ⋰ Bus97.ⓒⓞⓜ ⋰ ⋪⋫ ⋰ 바카라사이트
- 2 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 Trouble booking hotels!
- 7 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 8 Airport transfer PUJ
- 9 Bahama's outer island
- 10 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 11 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 12 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 13 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 14 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 15 40 min layover in CLT
- 16 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 17 Atlantis 1 day
- 18 Atlantis on a budget
- 19 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 20 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 21 St. Barts
- 22 Buses in Aruba
- 23 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 24 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 25 Stingray City Tour