I am planning a trip to Trinidad, Tobago, St Vincent, and Grenada upon graduation (Spring 1999). I would love any budget minded advice for these islands. Thanks in advance!
University student needs help planning for T&T, Grenada, and St Vincent. Much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 2 Bahamas girls trip
- 3 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 4 shore excursions
- 5 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 6 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 7 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 8 Curacao vs Barbados
- 9 Honeymoon Destination
- 10 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 11 Safe for Family
- 12 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 13 Restaurants in Aruba
- 14 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 15 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 16 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 17 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 18 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 19 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 20 Snorkeling
- 21 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 22 fish fry on Curacao
- 23 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 24 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers
- 25 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas