I am a fourth year University student planning a trip to the Caribbean. I would greatly appreciate any budget minded advice on T & T, Venezuela, Grenada, and St. Vincent. Thanks!
University grad needs help planning trip!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 2 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 3 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 4 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 5 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 6 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 7 St Barts/One Day
- 8 Why Barbados?
- 9 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 10 Too many choices.....
- 11 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 12 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 13 Best Island for Me?
- 14 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 15 walking to the lighthouse
- 16 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 17 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 18 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 19 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 20 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 21 Cuba with Gate 1
- 22 Anguilla stay?
- 23 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 24 Back from San Juan
- 25 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time