Me, my wife, our 2 year old son, along with 2 friends decided to rent a villa in Caribbean Islands. Having been before at St. John, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Jamacia even for a few hours during a cruise trip, I have some experience regarding what to expect there. But for a one week vacation, I really don't know well enough to decide where to stay.
We are all ineterested in nice beaches, snorkeling and good restaurants. Night life or shopping are not our priority; but wouldn't hurt if available. We narrowed down our choices to St. Martin, Jamaica and Turks & Caicos.
Which one would you recommend and why?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 2 Move to grand cayman
- 3 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 4 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 5 Malaria Punta Cana
- 6 aruba planning advice
- 7 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 8 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 9 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 10 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 11 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 12 New Destination
- 13 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 14 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 15 Bahamas help
- 16 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 17 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 18 Vacation suggestion, please
- 19 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 20 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 21 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 22 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 23 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 24 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 25 Transfer from Havana to Varadero