Me, my wife, our 2 year old son, along with 2 friends decided to rent a villa in Caribbean Islands. Having been before at St. John, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Jamacia even for a few hours during a cruise trip, I have some experience regarding what to expect there. But for a one week vacation, I really don't know well enough to decide where to stay.
We are all ineterested in nice beaches, snorkeling and good restaurants. Night life or shopping are not our priority; but wouldn't hurt if available. We narrowed down our choices to St. Martin, Jamaica and Turks & Caicos.
Which one would you recommend and why?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 just be careful
- 2 20th anniversary
- 3 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 4 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 5 Christmas destination
- 6 shore excursions
- 7 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 8 cheap living & travelling in Dominican Republic
- 9 Saint John retirement
- 10 Volcanoes, Rainforest, and Beaches
- 11 Anguilla or Turks & Caicos?
- 12 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 13 Cuba by car
- 14 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 15 The great advantages including with the use
- 16 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 17 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 18 Sunny Beach Weather in February
- 19 Safe for Family
- 20 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 21 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 22 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 25 Restaurants in Aruba