Me, my wife, our 2 year old son, along with 2 friends decided to rent a villa in Caribbean Islands. Having been before at St. John, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Jamacia even for a few hours during a cruise trip, I have some experience regarding what to expect there. But for a one week vacation, I really don't know well enough to decide where to stay.
We are all ineterested in nice beaches, snorkeling and good restaurants. Night life or shopping are not our priority; but wouldn't hurt if available. We narrowed down our choices to St. Martin, Jamaica and Turks & Caicos.
Which one would you recommend and why?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 코리아카지노／／【『ADM856•C０M』】／／강남카지노
- 2 Les sessions de formation rigoureux avec des charges
- 3 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 4 Cuba in 5 days?
- 5 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 8 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 9 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 10 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 11 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 12 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 13 turks caicos
- 14 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 15 Curacao
- 16 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 17 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 18 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 19 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 20 Groupon Tours
- 21 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 22 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 23 Location
- 24 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 25 Restaurants Turks and Caicos