Me, my wife, our 2 year old son, along with 2 friends decided to rent a villa in Caribbean Islands. Having been before at St. John, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Jamacia even for a few hours during a cruise trip, I have some experience regarding what to expect there. But for a one week vacation, I really don't know well enough to decide where to stay.
We are all ineterested in nice beaches, snorkeling and good restaurants. Night life or shopping are not our priority; but wouldn't hurt if available. We narrowed down our choices to St. Martin, Jamaica and Turks & Caicos.
Which one would you recommend and why?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.muscle4power.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 2 abundance fat, or just greens, modest parts, a ton of nourishments
- 3 when to visit barbados
- 4 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 5 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 6 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 7 Help on choosing where to visit
- 8 40th birthday with friends
- 9 which island?
- 10 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 11 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 12 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 13 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 14 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 15 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 16 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 17 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 18 Cuba in November
- 19 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 20 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 21 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 22 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 23 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 24 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 25 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!