Me, my wife, our 2 year old son, along with 2 friends decided to rent a villa in Caribbean Islands. Having been before at St. John, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Jamacia even for a few hours during a cruise trip, I have some experience regarding what to expect there. But for a one week vacation, I really don't know well enough to decide where to stay.
We are all ineterested in nice beaches, snorkeling and good restaurants. Night life or shopping are not our priority; but wouldn't hurt if available. We narrowed down our choices to St. Martin, Jamaica and Turks & Caicos.
Which one would you recommend and why?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 2 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 3 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 4 Family of 5 undecided island
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 7 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 8 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 9 Tortola next week
- 10 Summer trip
- 11 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Surf Fly Fishing
- 14 Christmas 2017
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 17 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 18 All inclusive
- 19 BVI trip questions
- 20 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 21 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 22 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 family resort ideas?
- 25 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba