Me, my wife, our 2 year old son, along with 2 friends decided to rent a villa in Caribbean Islands. Having been before at St. John, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Jamacia even for a few hours during a cruise trip, I have some experience regarding what to expect there. But for a one week vacation, I really don't know well enough to decide where to stay.
We are all ineterested in nice beaches, snorkeling and good restaurants. Night life or shopping are not our priority; but wouldn't hurt if available. We narrowed down our choices to St. Martin, Jamaica and Turks & Caicos.
Which one would you recommend and why?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 2 BUY fake passports VISA US-GREEN-CARD IDS etc..perezharris123 @ gmail.com
- 3 Military honeymoon
- 4 Honeymoon August 2016
- 5 Solo female traveller over xmas time
- 6 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 7 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 8 which caribbean island/town for beachfront close to town
- 9 St. Thomas airport to ferry to Tortola
- 10 car rental in tortola
- 11 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 12 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 13 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 14 Canadian money exchange ??
- 15 Help choosing an island
- 16 Safe, family friendly Island
- 17 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 18 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 19 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 20 Family trip to Jamaica
- 21 Vieques Island
- 22 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 23 Best island for food and beaches
- 24 Cuba tour companies
- 25 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel