Me, my wife, our 2 year old son, along with 2 friends decided to rent a villa in Caribbean Islands. Having been before at St. John, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Jamacia even for a few hours during a cruise trip, I have some experience regarding what to expect there. But for a one week vacation, I really don't know well enough to decide where to stay.
We are all ineterested in nice beaches, snorkeling and good restaurants. Night life or shopping are not our priority; but wouldn't hurt if available. We narrowed down our choices to St. Martin, Jamaica and Turks & Caicos.
Which one would you recommend and why?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba tour companies
- 2 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 3 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 4 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 5 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 6 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 7 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 8 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 9 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 10 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 11 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 12 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 13 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 14 Weather in Nov
- 15 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 16 Fishing for ideas
- 17 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 18 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 19 Travel Insurance
- 20 First time cruiser to USVI
- 21 Cuba
- 22 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 23 Restaurants in Aruba
- 24 long enough layover in SJU?
- 25 The Color of the Water