Me, my wife, our 2 year old son, along with 2 friends decided to rent a villa in Caribbean Islands. Having been before at St. John, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Jamacia even for a few hours during a cruise trip, I have some experience regarding what to expect there. But for a one week vacation, I really don't know well enough to decide where to stay.
We are all ineterested in nice beaches, snorkeling and good restaurants. Night life or shopping are not our priority; but wouldn't hurt if available. We narrowed down our choices to St. Martin, Jamaica and Turks & Caicos.
Which one would you recommend and why?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best place to stay in Jamaica, near port antonio
- 2 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 3 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 4 Advice/Recommendations on trip to Puerto Rico with 1 year old
- 5 Resorts that offer private homes/villa
- 6 US Cash in Cuba
- 7 Grenada
- 8 First trip trip Puerto Rico
- 9 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 10 aruba planning advice
- 11 New Years Eve / St John
- 12 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 13 Looking for island choice help
- 14 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 15 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 16 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 17 Peterson
- 18 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 19 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 20 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 21 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 22 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 23 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 24 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 25 cell phone & wifi in Cuba