ive been researching for two weeks, booked the four seasons in nevis, and now am wondering about the beaches, ive read they are not the best and i need to re-think this, anyone have any suggestions for a beautiful up scale resort with nice beaches and "some" activities for teens, we did the kids camp thing when they were toddlers, they enjoy the beach, snorkling, etc. thought the four seasons would be good because they offer teen activites with luxury, but the beaches arent the best, is it impossible to "have it all", price is not a problem, thanks
two teens and the caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 2 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 3 Cuba Opening Up
- 4 Just back from The Somerset
- 5 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 6 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 7 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 8 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 9 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 10 Sandals Resorts
- 11 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 12 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 13 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 14 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 15 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Cuba in 10 days
- 18 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 19 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 20 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 21 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 22 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 23 Villa rental on St. John
- 24 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 25 Just back from St. Maarten