ive been researching for two weeks, booked the four seasons in nevis, and now am wondering about the beaches, ive read they are not the best and i need to re-think this, anyone have any suggestions for a beautiful up scale resort with nice beaches and "some" activities for teens, we did the kids camp thing when they were toddlers, they enjoy the beach, snorkling, etc. thought the four seasons would be good because they offer teen activites with luxury, but the beaches arent the best, is it impossible to "have it all", price is not a problem, thanks
two teens and the caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 2 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 3 Best Island for Me?
- 4 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 5 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 6 Too many choices.....
- 7 walking to the lighthouse
- 8 Why Barbados?
- 9 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 10 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 11 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 12 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 13 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 14 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 15 Cuba with Gate 1
- 16 Anguilla stay?
- 17 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 18 Back from San Juan
- 19 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 20 San Juan Airport
- 21 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 22 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 23 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 24 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 25 Storm ?