Im closer to the mid point of my life than I care to admit. Sending my youngest child off to college this January will officially make my husband and I "empty nesters". Its a momentous occasion that I am fortunate to be able to celebrate and share with my college bound kid. This whole adventure has been in the works since last March. Searching for the best destination was such a thrill. If you haven't noticed we live on a beautiful planet. It was a tough decision and it has been even harder to keep secret from my teenager! You see she knows that we are taking a trip out of the country and that it will be some place warm and that's it. A person would have to be dillusional to think that anything involving a teenage girl didn't come with strings attached. I did have some guidleines. Something off the beaten path and "rainforesty',Through all these past 8 months of planning I have never once been let down by the exceptional service I have received from the staff at the resort I chose. Countless emails asking every question a novice traveler could ask, all were replied to promptly and warmly. So much has gone into planning, trying very hard to make it so as many of my daughters dreams and some of my own would come true. All of this is just around the corner. Our excitement builds every day that passes. In less then 23 days I will have the pleasure of seeing her eyes light up when, right before we check-in for our flight, I divulge our destination.....
Two Girls and a Secret Destination
- 1 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 2 St.Thomas St. John
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 June vacation trip for guys
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO