Im closer to the mid point of my life than I care to admit. Sending my youngest child off to college this January will officially make my husband and I "empty nesters". Its a momentous occasion that I am fortunate to be able to celebrate and share with my college bound kid. This whole adventure has been in the works since last March. Searching for the best destination was such a thrill. If you haven't noticed we live on a beautiful planet. It was a tough decision and it has been even harder to keep secret from my teenager! You see she knows that we are taking a trip out of the country and that it will be some place warm and that's it. A person would have to be dillusional to think that anything involving a teenage girl didn't come with strings attached. I did have some guidleines. Something off the beaten path and "rainforesty',Through all these past 8 months of planning I have never once been let down by the exceptional service I have received from the staff at the resort I chose. Countless emails asking every question a novice traveler could ask, all were replied to promptly and warmly. So much has gone into planning, trying very hard to make it so as many of my daughters dreams and some of my own would come true. All of this is just around the corner. Our excitement builds every day that passes. In less then 23 days I will have the pleasure of seeing her eyes light up when, right before we check-in for our flight, I divulge our destination.....
Two Girls and a Secret Destination
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 3 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 4 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 10 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 11 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 12 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 13 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 Which island?
- 16 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 17 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 18 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 21 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 22 Turks and Caicos problems
- 23 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 24 customs
- 25 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples