I am looking at planning a family vacation. Might not be until next winter as we just returned from the BVI's. I am really interested in doing a trip to Turks and Caicos because it looks gorgeous and seems to be family friendly (considering staying at The Beach House). But ease of travel is super important since our 7 and 3 year old kids will be with us this time. LOVED Scrub Island in the BVI's but not easy to get to with children. Does anyone know if there are decent airline options from minneapolis to turks? I love the look of Anguilla too and am open to other suggestions if someone knows of a gorgeous and easy to get to location instead of Turks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 2 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 3 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 4 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 5 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 6 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 7 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 8 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 11 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 12 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 13 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 14 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 15 rent a car??
- 16 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 17 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 18 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 19 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 22 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 23 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 24 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 25 RIU Antilles Aruba