I am looking at planning a family vacation. Might not be until next winter as we just returned from the BVI's. I am really interested in doing a trip to Turks and Caicos because it looks gorgeous and seems to be family friendly (considering staying at The Beach House). But ease of travel is super important since our 7 and 3 year old kids will be with us this time. LOVED Scrub Island in the BVI's but not easy to get to with children. Does anyone know if there are decent airline options from minneapolis to turks? I love the look of Anguilla too and am open to other suggestions if someone knows of a gorgeous and easy to get to location instead of Turks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 2 Anguilla stay?
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 Cayman Islands in October
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 7 Kristen- where are you?????
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 10 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 11 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 12 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 13 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 14 Puerto Rico
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?