We are planning a 25th anniversary trip for end of April 2013. We were leaning toward Grenada (Coyaba Beach Resort) but are now also considering T&C. The resorts that seem within our price range on T&C are The Sands at Grace Bay and the Royal West Indies. Our budget for air/hotel is around $4,500 for 7-8 nights (from Atlanta), we could stretch it a bit more, but would like to stay pretty close to that range. We would like a good ocean view or ocean front, if possible. We enjoy nice beaches, friendly locals, and a safe environment. Any input / recommendations on which way to go would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Turks & Caicos or Grenada- Hotel Recommendations
- 1 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 2 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 3 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 4 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 5 St. John USVI in July
- 6 Where to go??
- 7 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 8 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 9 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 10 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 11 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 12 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 13 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 14 puerto rico cruise
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 17 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 18 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 19 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 20 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 21 Resort near a town?
- 22 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 23 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 24 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 25 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour