We are planning a 25th anniversary trip for end of April 2013. We were leaning toward Grenada (Coyaba Beach Resort) but are now also considering T&C. The resorts that seem within our price range on T&C are The Sands at Grace Bay and the Royal West Indies. Our budget for air/hotel is around $4,500 for 7-8 nights (from Atlanta), we could stretch it a bit more, but would like to stay pretty close to that range. We would like a good ocean view or ocean front, if possible. We enjoy nice beaches, friendly locals, and a safe environment. Any input / recommendations on which way to go would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Turks & Caicos or Grenada- Hotel Recommendations
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 2 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 3 Where to stay on Vieques
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 7 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 10 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 11 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 12 Bahamas snorkeling
- 13 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 14 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 15 Wedding Help!
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 17 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 18 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 19 Islands with great nightlife
- 20 month stay on a caribbean island
- 21 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 22 Ferry to Rum Point
- 23 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 24 Family with infants/toddlers
- 25 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI