We are planning a 25th anniversary trip for end of April 2013. We were leaning toward Grenada (Coyaba Beach Resort) but are now also considering T&C. The resorts that seem within our price range on T&C are The Sands at Grace Bay and the Royal West Indies. Our budget for air/hotel is around $4,500 for 7-8 nights (from Atlanta), we could stretch it a bit more, but would like to stay pretty close to that range. We would like a good ocean view or ocean front, if possible. We enjoy nice beaches, friendly locals, and a safe environment. Any input / recommendations on which way to go would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Turks & Caicos or Grenada- Hotel Recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 2 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 3 Caribbean with grown kids
- 4 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 5 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 6 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 7 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 8 Driving in Aurba
- 9 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 10 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 11 Barbados question where to stay
- 12 Barbados Ferry Service
- 13 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 14 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 15 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 16 Restaurant in Aruba
- 17 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 18 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 19 Providenciales Airport
- 20 2 weeks in Cuba
- 21 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 22 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 23 Bahama's vs Costa Rica
- 24 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 25 Quick getaway help!