We are looking for a short 3 or 4 night getaway late May.
We are a couple in our early 30’s. Not into partying…we do enjoy good food & drinks. Main purpose of our trip is to relax but we’d also like to rent a car and do some sight-seeing (historical sites, beautiful scenery) or take an excursion.
Right now we are looking at Turks & Caicos but from what I’ve read the actual island isn’t very pretty (besides the beach) and there won’t be much to do in terms of history (ok for such a short trip). We just want to relax in a beautiful place for a few days.
Based on our interests and needs would T&C be a good fit or would you recommend somewhere else? Bermuda is great but I have been there numerous times and want to try something new. I also really liked Barbados but it’s kind of far for a short trip.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas
Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?