We are looking for a short 3 or 4 night getaway late May.
We are a couple in our early 30’s. Not into partying…we do enjoy good food & drinks. Main purpose of our trip is to relax but we’d also like to rent a car and do some sight-seeing (historical sites, beautiful scenery) or take an excursion.
Right now we are looking at Turks & Caicos but from what I’ve read the actual island isn’t very pretty (besides the beach) and there won’t be much to do in terms of history (ok for such a short trip). We just want to relax in a beautiful place for a few days.
Based on our interests and needs would T&C be a good fit or would you recommend somewhere else? Bermuda is great but I have been there numerous times and want to try something new. I also really liked Barbados but it’s kind of far for a short trip.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 2 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 3 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 4 Bahamas help
- 5 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 6 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 7 Vacation suggestion, please
- 8 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 9 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 10 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 11 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 12 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 13 New Destination
- 14 aruba planning advice
- 15 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 16 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 17 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 18 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 19 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 20 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 21 Barbados Beaches
- 22 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 23 Peterson
- 24 Cuba weather in March
- 25 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?