I am a Canadian who is thinking of moving to the island of Provodenciales (Provo) which is in the Turks & Caicos island chain, Does anyone have info on current living conditions other than in the area's of new homes, like where locals and the not so rich live. Is there much obvious poverty once you get away from the touristy area's, like in Mexico, Jamaica, Cuba etc. Any bad or good things to say about Provo, other than the high cost of living. Thank you for any information.
TURKS & CAICOS ISLANDS
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 2 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 3 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 4 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 5 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 6 Jamaica
- 7 Jamaica all inclusive
- 8 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 9 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 10 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 11 Cuba Opening Up
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 13 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 14 Why Barbados?
- 15 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 16 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 17 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 18 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 19 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 20 Just back from The Somerset
- 21 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 22 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 23 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 24 Sandals Resorts
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???