I am a Canadian who is thinking of moving to the island of Provodenciales (Provo) which is in the Turks & Caicos island chain, Does anyone have info on current living conditions other than in the area's of new homes, like where locals and the not so rich live. Is there much obvious poverty once you get away from the touristy area's, like in Mexico, Jamaica, Cuba etc. Any bad or good things to say about Provo, other than the high cost of living. Thank you for any information.
TURKS & CAICOS ISLANDS
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 PURCHASE AUTHENTIC PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE
- 2 Where to stay on Vieques
- 3 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 4 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 5 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 6 month stay on a caribbean island
- 7 Ferry to Rum Point
- 8 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 9 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Islands with great nightlife
- 13 Family with infants/toddlers
- 14 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 15 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 16 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 17 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 18 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 22 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 23 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 24 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 25 Restaraunts in Barbados