I am a Canadian who is thinking of moving to the island of Provodenciales (Provo) which is in the Turks & Caicos island chain, Does anyone have info on current living conditions other than in the area's of new homes, like where locals and the not so rich live. Is there much obvious poverty once you get away from the touristy area's, like in Mexico, Jamaica, Cuba etc. Any bad or good things to say about Provo, other than the high cost of living. Thank you for any information.
TURKS & CAICOS ISLANDS
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A Volcanic Paradise
- 2 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 3 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 4 Traveling Solo
- 5 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 6 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 9 St. Kitts, the details
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 12 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 13 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 14 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014