My gfs and I are going to Turks & Caicos and we have never been there. We found this site call "Club Med" and they are offering us a pretty good deal on AI and from reading the reviews on Trip Advisors it sounds like a good place for a girls trip. I just want to make sure we are picking a good place and people to help plan our trip. We are going 11//21-12/1.. Any advice or should we go w/ a different company??
Any suggestions or advice would be great.. we're just looking to have a good girls trip and relax, have fun, and just enjoy Turks as its all of our first time going there.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Exoslim is extremely well known and world popular recipe
- 2 http://www.supplementoffers.org/exoslim/
- 3 1800 969 1649 united airline phone number
- 4 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 5 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 6 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 7 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 8 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 9 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 10 Cuba in November
- 11 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 12 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 13 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 14 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 15 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 16 Tennis in Aruba question
- 17 christmas in the caribbean
- 18 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 19 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 20 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 21 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 22 Jamaica
- 23 Money in Jamaica
- 24 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity