I hope to finally return to TCI with 2 kids age 8 and my hubby. We are on a budget ~2k for the week 2/10/15-2/17/15. We are looking for a low key beach vac a (obviously) but able to walk to a beach bar/restaurant for drinks and fresh seafood!! We don't mind being a block away from a beach, in a condo, or VRBO and cooking at home, as long as there are those conveniences. I know Grace bay has them but are all pricier than I had hoped. I'm not familiar with Long Bay or Chalk sound areas and would love input on the "conveniences" that we are looking for? I'm worried they might be too secluded for us? We will be renting a car part of the time too if that helps!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Verizon@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas