I hope to finally return to TCI with 2 kids age 8 and my hubby. We are on a budget ~2k for the week 2/10/15-2/17/15. We are looking for a low key beach vac a (obviously) but able to walk to a beach bar/restaurant for drinks and fresh seafood!! We don't mind being a block away from a beach, in a condo, or VRBO and cooking at home, as long as there are those conveniences. I know Grace bay has them but are all pricier than I had hoped. I'm not familiar with Long Bay or Chalk sound areas and would love input on the "conveniences" that we are looking for? I'm worried they might be too secluded for us? We will be renting a car part of the time too if that helps!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 안전한 토토 ≪접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?