I hope to finally return to TCI with 2 kids age 8 and my hubby. We are on a budget ~2k for the week 2/10/15-2/17/15. We are looking for a low key beach vac a (obviously) but able to walk to a beach bar/restaurant for drinks and fresh seafood!! We don't mind being a block away from a beach, in a condo, or VRBO and cooking at home, as long as there are those conveniences. I know Grace bay has them but are all pricier than I had hoped. I'm not familiar with Long Bay or Chalk sound areas and would love input on the "conveniences" that we are looking for? I'm worried they might be too secluded for us? We will be renting a car part of the time too if that helps!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 2 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 3 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 4 Bahamas help
- 5 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 6 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 7 Vacation suggestion, please
- 8 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 9 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 10 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 11 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 12 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 13 New Destination
- 14 aruba planning advice
- 15 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 16 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 17 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 18 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 19 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 20 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 21 Barbados Beaches
- 22 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 23 Peterson
- 24 Cuba weather in March
- 25 Puerto Rico Itinerary help