I hope to finally return to TCI with 2 kids age 8 and my hubby. We are on a budget ~2k for the week 2/10/15-2/17/15. We are looking for a low key beach vac a (obviously) but able to walk to a beach bar/restaurant for drinks and fresh seafood!! We don't mind being a block away from a beach, in a condo, or VRBO and cooking at home, as long as there are those conveniences. I know Grace bay has them but are all pricier than I had hoped. I'm not familiar with Long Bay or Chalk sound areas and would love input on the "conveniences" that we are looking for? I'm worried they might be too secluded for us? We will be renting a car part of the time too if that helps!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Ideal wedding island
- 6 Help with small wedding location
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 20 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Havana restaurants
- 23 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 24 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 25 What area of T&C to stay in?