I hope to finally return to TCI with 2 kids age 8 and my hubby. We are on a budget ~2k for the week 2/10/15-2/17/15. We are looking for a low key beach vac a (obviously) but able to walk to a beach bar/restaurant for drinks and fresh seafood!! We don't mind being a block away from a beach, in a condo, or VRBO and cooking at home, as long as there are those conveniences. I know Grace bay has them but are all pricier than I had hoped. I'm not familiar with Long Bay or Chalk sound areas and would love input on the "conveniences" that we are looking for? I'm worried they might be too secluded for us? We will be renting a car part of the time too if that helps!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican republic
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 5 importing pets to sxm
- 6 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?
- 7 St. Barts
- 8 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 9 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 10 PR or USVI
- 11 Which Caribbean island?
- 12 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 13 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 14 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 15 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 16 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 17 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 18 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 19 5 days in Havana
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 21 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 22 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 23 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 24 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 25 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary