I'm hoping you kind people can help me make a decision on which island/location in turks and caicos.
I am going with a family group - 5 adults plus an 8 month old baby for a 2 week trip to TCI at the end of April.
We have already arranged accommodation in a villa on Grace Bay for the first week of our trip but are having great diffficulty deciding what to do for the second week!
We are torn between staying on Provo for the second week or going to another island for the second week. Factors we've considered are
1) might get bored on Provo for 2 weeks - change of scene on another island might be good. Or maybe would we be better moving to a different location on Provo.
2)Other islands could be very remote with baby and lack of facilites? Maybe better to do a day trip?
3)Other islands could be too quiet for us! Though maybe Grand Turk might be woth a week?
We're planning on taking it relatively easy - lots of trips to beach, chilling out, few trips but don't need to be kept occupied all day. Baby is still relatively young so its not like we need any special facilities/kids clubs etc for her. Just worried 2 weeks in same place might be a bit much!
We are leaving in 2 weeks so need to make a decision but would be great to hear opinions/recommendations from someone who's been there? We're first time visitors and paralysed with indecision!
Also any tips on baby friendly outings would be much appreciated. And if anyone knows what availability of baby food/diapers is like and if they are very expensive we'd really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 2 College Friend Vacation in Caribbean
- 3 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 4 Cottage on the beach
- 5 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 6 Island Hopping
- 7 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 8 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 9 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 10 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 11 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 15 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 16 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 17 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 18 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 19 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 20 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 21 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 22 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 23 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 24 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 25 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
Turks and Caicos with a 8 month old - which island for 2nd week of trip