I'm hoping you kind people can help me make a decision on which island/location in turks and caicos.
I am going with a family group - 5 adults plus an 8 month old baby for a 2 week trip to TCI at the end of April.
We have already arranged accommodation in a villa on Grace Bay for the first week of our trip but are having great diffficulty deciding what to do for the second week!
We are torn between staying on Provo for the second week or going to another island for the second week. Factors we've considered are
1) might get bored on Provo for 2 weeks - change of scene on another island might be good. Or maybe would we be better moving to a different location on Provo.
2)Other islands could be very remote with baby and lack of facilites? Maybe better to do a day trip?
3)Other islands could be too quiet for us! Though maybe Grand Turk might be woth a week?
We're planning on taking it relatively easy - lots of trips to beach, chilling out, few trips but don't need to be kept occupied all day. Baby is still relatively young so its not like we need any special facilities/kids clubs etc for her. Just worried 2 weeks in same place might be a bit much!
We are leaving in 2 weeks so need to make a decision but would be great to hear opinions/recommendations from someone who's been there? We're first time visitors and paralysed with indecision!
Also any tips on baby friendly outings would be much appreciated. And if anyone knows what availability of baby food/diapers is like and if they are very expensive we'd really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2 Americans traveling to Cuba..question
- 2 First Vacation!
- 3 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 4 Turks & Caicos
- 5 Restaurant in Aruba
- 6 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 7 Early 20's Couple
- 8 Couple in early 20's
- 9 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 10 Boat Charter in BVI
- 11 Weather in June?
- 12 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 13 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 14 Anniversary Trip Options
- 15 Island with golf
- 16 2 Days in Dominica
- 17 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 18 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 19 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 22 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 23 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 24 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 25 travelling to St kitt and nervis
Turks and Caicos with a 8 month old - which island for 2nd week of trip