I'm hoping you kind people can help me make a decision on which island/location in turks and caicos.
I am going with a family group - 5 adults plus an 8 month old baby for a 2 week trip to TCI at the end of April.
We have already arranged accommodation in a villa on Grace Bay for the first week of our trip but are having great diffficulty deciding what to do for the second week!
We are torn between staying on Provo for the second week or going to another island for the second week. Factors we've considered are
1) might get bored on Provo for 2 weeks - change of scene on another island might be good. Or maybe would we be better moving to a different location on Provo.
2)Other islands could be very remote with baby and lack of facilites? Maybe better to do a day trip?
3)Other islands could be too quiet for us! Though maybe Grand Turk might be woth a week?
We're planning on taking it relatively easy - lots of trips to beach, chilling out, few trips but don't need to be kept occupied all day. Baby is still relatively young so its not like we need any special facilities/kids clubs etc for her. Just worried 2 weeks in same place might be a bit much!
We are leaving in 2 weeks so need to make a decision but would be great to hear opinions/recommendations from someone who's been there? We're first time visitors and paralysed with indecision!
Also any tips on baby friendly outings would be much appreciated. And if anyone knows what availability of baby food/diapers is like and if they are very expensive we'd really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 2 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 3 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 4 Honeymoon Help!!
- 5 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 when to visit barbados
- 9 Barbados Beaches
- 10 Punta Cana
- 11 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 12 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 13 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 14 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 15 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 16 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 17 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Trouble booking hotels!
- 20 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 21 Airport transfer PUJ
- 22 Bahama's outer island
- 23 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 24 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 25 Choosing an island for summer vacation
Turks and Caicos with a 8 month old - which island for 2nd week of trip