I'm hoping you kind people can help me make a decision on which island/location in turks and caicos.
I am going with a family group - 5 adults plus an 8 month old baby for a 2 week trip to TCI at the end of April.
We have already arranged accommodation in a villa on Grace Bay for the first week of our trip but are having great diffficulty deciding what to do for the second week!
We are torn between staying on Provo for the second week or going to another island for the second week. Factors we've considered are
1) might get bored on Provo for 2 weeks - change of scene on another island might be good. Or maybe would we be better moving to a different location on Provo.
2)Other islands could be very remote with baby and lack of facilites? Maybe better to do a day trip?
3)Other islands could be too quiet for us! Though maybe Grand Turk might be woth a week?
We're planning on taking it relatively easy - lots of trips to beach, chilling out, few trips but don't need to be kept occupied all day. Baby is still relatively young so its not like we need any special facilities/kids clubs etc for her. Just worried 2 weeks in same place might be a bit much!
We are leaving in 2 weeks so need to make a decision but would be great to hear opinions/recommendations from someone who's been there? We're first time visitors and paralysed with indecision!
Also any tips on baby friendly outings would be much appreciated. And if anyone knows what availability of baby food/diapers is like and if they are very expensive we'd really appreciate it!
Turks and Caicos with a 8 month old - which island for 2nd week of trip
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 Resort villa suggestions
- 4 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 5 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 6 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 7 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 8 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 9 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 10 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 11 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 14 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 15 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 16 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 17 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 18 rent a car??
- 19 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 20 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 21 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 22 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 23 Cuba Opening Up
- 24 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 25 Jamaica vs. Barbados