I'm hoping you kind people can help me make a decision on which island/location in turks and caicos.
I am going with a family group - 5 adults plus an 8 month old baby for a 2 week trip to TCI at the end of April.
We have already arranged accommodation in a villa on Grace Bay for the first week of our trip but are having great diffficulty deciding what to do for the second week!
We are torn between staying on Provo for the second week or going to another island for the second week. Factors we've considered are
1) might get bored on Provo for 2 weeks - change of scene on another island might be good. Or maybe would we be better moving to a different location on Provo.
2)Other islands could be very remote with baby and lack of facilites? Maybe better to do a day trip?
3)Other islands could be too quiet for us! Though maybe Grand Turk might be woth a week?
We're planning on taking it relatively easy - lots of trips to beach, chilling out, few trips but don't need to be kept occupied all day. Baby is still relatively young so its not like we need any special facilities/kids clubs etc for her. Just worried 2 weeks in same place might be a bit much!
We are leaving in 2 weeks so need to make a decision but would be great to hear opinions/recommendations from someone who's been there? We're first time visitors and paralysed with indecision!
Also any tips on baby friendly outings would be much appreciated. And if anyone knows what availability of baby food/diapers is like and if they are very expensive we'd really appreciate it!
Turks and Caicos with a 8 month old - which island for 2nd week of trip
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need a new vacation spot!
- 2 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 3 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 4 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 5 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 6 Mid October Honeymoon
- 7 Summer family vacation
- 8 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 9 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 10 Caribbean with grown kids
- 11 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 12 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 13 Honeymoon destination?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 16 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 17 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 18 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 19 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 20 Anguilla Beaches
- 21 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 22 Cuba help!
- 23 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 24 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 25 Rent a car?