I'm hoping you kind people can help me make a decision on which island/location in turks and caicos.
I am going with a family group - 5 adults plus an 8 month old baby for a 2 week trip to TCI at the end of April.
We have already arranged accommodation in a villa on Grace Bay for the first week of our trip but are having great diffficulty deciding what to do for the second week!
We are torn between staying on Provo for the second week or going to another island for the second week. Factors we've considered are
1) might get bored on Provo for 2 weeks - change of scene on another island might be good. Or maybe would we be better moving to a different location on Provo.
2)Other islands could be very remote with baby and lack of facilites? Maybe better to do a day trip?
3)Other islands could be too quiet for us! Though maybe Grand Turk might be woth a week?
We're planning on taking it relatively easy - lots of trips to beach, chilling out, few trips but don't need to be kept occupied all day. Baby is still relatively young so its not like we need any special facilities/kids clubs etc for her. Just worried 2 weeks in same place might be a bit much!
We are leaving in 2 weeks so need to make a decision but would be great to hear opinions/recommendations from someone who's been there? We're first time visitors and paralysed with indecision!
Also any tips on baby friendly outings would be much appreciated. And if anyone knows what availability of baby food/diapers is like and if they are very expensive we'd really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 My New Life !
- 2 A nice diet C serum shouldn’t be full
- 3 Travel buddy
- 4 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 5 Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?
- 6 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 7 Cuba
- 8 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 9 Jamaica
- 10 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 11 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 12 Help me to pick an island
- 13 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 14 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 15 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 16 When to go to El Yunque
- 17 Honeymoon Advice
- 18 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 19 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 20 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 21 Conference in Cuba in February
- 22 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 23 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 24 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 25 Small boat excursion
Turks and Caicos with a 8 month old - which island for 2nd week of trip