I'm hoping you kind people can help me make a decision on which island/location in turks and caicos.
I am going with a family group - 5 adults plus an 8 month old baby for a 2 week trip to TCI at the end of April.
We have already arranged accommodation in a villa on Grace Bay for the first week of our trip but are having great diffficulty deciding what to do for the second week!
We are torn between staying on Provo for the second week or going to another island for the second week. Factors we've considered are
1) might get bored on Provo for 2 weeks - change of scene on another island might be good. Or maybe would we be better moving to a different location on Provo.
2)Other islands could be very remote with baby and lack of facilites? Maybe better to do a day trip?
3)Other islands could be too quiet for us! Though maybe Grand Turk might be woth a week?
We're planning on taking it relatively easy - lots of trips to beach, chilling out, few trips but don't need to be kept occupied all day. Baby is still relatively young so its not like we need any special facilities/kids clubs etc for her. Just worried 2 weeks in same place might be a bit much!
We are leaving in 2 weeks so need to make a decision but would be great to hear opinions/recommendations from someone who's been there? We're first time visitors and paralysed with indecision!
Also any tips on baby friendly outings would be much appreciated. And if anyone knows what availability of baby food/diapers is like and if they are very expensive we'd really appreciate it!
Turks and Caicos with a 8 month old - which island for 2nd week of trip
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 not tell a litigation a which basically ch
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 4 Why Barbados?
- 5 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 6 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 7 Cuba Opening Up
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 12 Just back from The Somerset
- 13 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 14 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 15 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 16 Sandals Resorts
- 17 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 18 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 19 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 20 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 21 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 24 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 25 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?