I am surprising my wife with a trip to TCI in December. It will be our first time visiting the island. I have researched places to stay for the last month and have narrowed down my choices to the Atlantic Ocean Beach Villas, Atrium Resort or West Bay Club. Which hotel/condo would be the best choice for our first trip?
Thanks in advance.
Turks and Caicos - Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 20 something couple looking for best carribean experience
- 2 Need help again!!
- 3 Bermuda cruise in late September, first visit
- 4 Snorkelling and fishing legally in Cuba?
- 5 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 6 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 7 Seven Stars Resort
- 8 TCI get together...
- 9 T&C - Parrot Cay or Regent Palms in late August?
- 10 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 11 Jamaican Villas
- 12 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 13 Where's the best snorkeling in the Caribbean - 1st time visit
- 14 vacation for summer 2014
- 15 The right adults-only resort
- 16 Coral Villa and Palm Cottage on Turks and Caicos Islands
- 17 Chartering a boat for a week for vacation
- 18 Relocating to Curacao
- 19 Trip Report: Ecocamping on St. John
- 20 CUBA: Gifts to the Locals
- 21 San Juan Airport
- 22 Nevis--finding info on a previous resident
- 23 Best island for a villa rental
- 24 Jamaica -- Where to stay
- 25 San Pedro Ambergris Caye, Belize OR Grand Cayman