My spouse and I are seeking a great place to stay in T&C. We're mid-thirties and this trip is a couple getaway without the kiddos, so we are looking for romance and fun all in one. Doesn't have to be an adults-only, but we also aren;t seeking a place overrun with kiddos. More than anything, we value great beaches and views. We are fine with making our own breakfast and lunch in a condo or something of the sort and then venturing out for dinner. We are also happy to make our own drinks at night on the patio, provided there is a view! Please share your good experiences on the island as well as watch-outs! Thank you much!
Turks and Caicos---where to stay??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to go in February/March
- 2 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 5 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 6 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 9 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 10 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 11 Which island?
- 12 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 13 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 18 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 19 Bahamas Resort
- 20 Which country?
- 21 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 22 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 23 Antigua or St Martin
- 24 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 25 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?