My spouse and I are seeking a great place to stay in T&C. We're mid-thirties and this trip is a couple getaway without the kiddos, so we are looking for romance and fun all in one. Doesn't have to be an adults-only, but we also aren;t seeking a place overrun with kiddos. More than anything, we value great beaches and views. We are fine with making our own breakfast and lunch in a condo or something of the sort and then venturing out for dinner. We are also happy to make our own drinks at night on the patio, provided there is a view! Please share your good experiences on the island as well as watch-outs! Thank you much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Travel buddy
- 2 My New Life !
- 3 A nice diet C serum shouldn’t be full
- 4 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 5 Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?
- 6 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 7 Cuba
- 8 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 9 Jamaica
- 10 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 11 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 12 Help me to pick an island
- 13 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 14 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 15 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 16 When to go to El Yunque
- 17 Honeymoon Advice
- 18 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 19 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 20 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 21 Conference in Cuba in February
- 22 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 23 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 24 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 25 Small boat excursion