My spouse and I are seeking a great place to stay in T&C. We're mid-thirties and this trip is a couple getaway without the kiddos, so we are looking for romance and fun all in one. Doesn't have to be an adults-only, but we also aren;t seeking a place overrun with kiddos. More than anything, we value great beaches and views. We are fine with making our own breakfast and lunch in a condo or something of the sort and then venturing out for dinner. We are also happy to make our own drinks at night on the patio, provided there is a view! Please share your good experiences on the island as well as watch-outs! Thank you much!
Turks and Caicos---where to stay??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 2 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 3 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 4 Money in Jamaica
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 7 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 8 Barbado Car rental
- 9 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 10 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 11 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 12 Death in Paradise
- 13 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 14 50+ where to dance?
- 15 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 16 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 17 dominican republic
- 18 Summer family vacation
- 19 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 20 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 21 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 22 St Martin
- 23 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 24 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 25 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West