My spouse and I are seeking a great place to stay in T&C. We're mid-thirties and this trip is a couple getaway without the kiddos, so we are looking for romance and fun all in one. Doesn't have to be an adults-only, but we also aren;t seeking a place overrun with kiddos. More than anything, we value great beaches and views. We are fine with making our own breakfast and lunch in a condo or something of the sort and then venturing out for dinner. We are also happy to make our own drinks at night on the patio, provided there is a view! Please share your good experiences on the island as well as watch-outs! Thank you much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for destination suggestions
- 2 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 3 Charter of a yacht
- 4 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 5 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 6 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 7 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 8 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 9 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 10 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 11 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 12 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 13 Any suggestions??
- 14 Gustavia stay
- 15 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 16 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 17 My week in Guadeloupe
- 18 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 19 Which Island?
- 20 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 21 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 22 Freeport, Bahamas
- 23 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 24 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 25 Freeport Hotel