My spouse and I are seeking a great place to stay in T&C. We're mid-thirties and this trip is a couple getaway without the kiddos, so we are looking for romance and fun all in one. Doesn't have to be an adults-only, but we also aren;t seeking a place overrun with kiddos. More than anything, we value great beaches and views. We are fine with making our own breakfast and lunch in a condo or something of the sort and then venturing out for dinner. We are also happy to make our own drinks at night on the patio, provided there is a view! Please share your good experiences on the island as well as watch-outs! Thank you much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ⋰ ⋪⋫ ⋰ 카지노게임종류 ⋰ ⋪⋫ ⋰ Bus97.ⓒⓞⓜ ⋰ ⋪⋫ ⋰ 바카라사이트
- 2 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 Trouble booking hotels!
- 7 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 8 Airport transfer PUJ
- 9 Bahama's outer island
- 10 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 11 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 12 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 13 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 14 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 15 40 min layover in CLT
- 16 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 17 Atlantis 1 day
- 18 Atlantis on a budget
- 19 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 20 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 21 St. Barts
- 22 Buses in Aruba
- 23 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 24 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 25 Stingray City Tour