My spouse and I are seeking a great place to stay in T&C. We're mid-thirties and this trip is a couple getaway without the kiddos, so we are looking for romance and fun all in one. Doesn't have to be an adults-only, but we also aren;t seeking a place overrun with kiddos. More than anything, we value great beaches and views. We are fine with making our own breakfast and lunch in a condo or something of the sort and then venturing out for dinner. We are also happy to make our own drinks at night on the patio, provided there is a view! Please share your good experiences on the island as well as watch-outs! Thank you much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Exoslim is extremely well known and world popular recipe
- 2 http://www.supplementoffers.org/exoslim/
- 3 1800 969 1649 united airline phone number
- 4 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 5 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 6 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 7 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 8 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 9 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 10 Cuba in November
- 11 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 12 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 13 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 14 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 15 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 16 Tennis in Aruba question
- 17 christmas in the caribbean
- 18 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 19 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 20 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 21 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 22 Jamaica
- 23 Money in Jamaica
- 24 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity