My spouse and I are seeking a great place to stay in T&C. We're mid-thirties and this trip is a couple getaway without the kiddos, so we are looking for romance and fun all in one. Doesn't have to be an adults-only, but we also aren;t seeking a place overrun with kiddos. More than anything, we value great beaches and views. We are fine with making our own breakfast and lunch in a condo or something of the sort and then venturing out for dinner. We are also happy to make our own drinks at night on the patio, provided there is a view! Please share your good experiences on the island as well as watch-outs! Thank you much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 황금성게임 ☞◇접 속 : v vz338.com ☞◇
- 2 오리지날 신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Family of 5 undecided island
- 4 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 7 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 8 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 9 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 10 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 11 Tortola next week
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 14 DR vs. Mexico
- 15 Surf Fly Fishing
- 16 Christmas 2017
- 17 Honeymoon Help!!
- 18 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 19 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 20 All inclusive
- 21 BVI trip questions
- 22 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 23 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 24 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 25 10 pm arrival St. Maarten