Our family of 4 just returned from a spring break trip at the Sands Resort on Grace Bay. We loved the resort, and the staff couldn't have been nicer. They were having a special --stay 5 nights and get the 5th night free. Be prepared though for the 10% service tax and 10% govt tax. Our 1 bedroom oceanview suite was roomy and having a full kitchen was a plus. The resort has a shuttle (have to pay) to the grocery twice a day. The location on Grace Bay is perfect--like it better than the location of Ocean Club which we stayed at several years ago. Enjoyed eating dinner one evening at the the restaurant at Sibonne (resort next door). On Tuesday evenings the resort has a happy hour for guests and condo owners with free beer, rum punch, and delicious appetizers including conch fritters---great music too. Overall, definitely a resort I would return to.
Turks and Caicos Trip Report
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ATLANTIS lately?
- 2 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 3 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 4 AI in Punta Cana
- 5 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 6 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 7 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 8 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 9 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 10 Best island for a villa rental
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 Which Island?
- 14 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 15 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 16 Punta Cana?
- 17 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 18 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 19 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 20 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 21 Advice needed
- 22 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 23 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 24 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 25 St Thomas/Puerto Rico