Our family of 4 just returned from a spring break trip at the Sands Resort on Grace Bay. We loved the resort, and the staff couldn't have been nicer. They were having a special --stay 5 nights and get the 5th night free. Be prepared though for the 10% service tax and 10% govt tax. Our 1 bedroom oceanview suite was roomy and having a full kitchen was a plus. The resort has a shuttle (have to pay) to the grocery twice a day. The location on Grace Bay is perfect--like it better than the location of Ocean Club which we stayed at several years ago. Enjoyed eating dinner one evening at the the restaurant at Sibonne (resort next door). On Tuesday evenings the resort has a happy hour for guests and condo owners with free beer, rum punch, and delicious appetizers including conch fritters---great music too. Overall, definitely a resort I would return to.
Turks and Caicos Trip Report
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 2 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 3 Jamaica
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 7 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 8 Cuba Opening Up
- 9 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 10 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 11 Why Barbados?
- 12 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 13 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 14 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 15 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 16 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 17 Just back from The Somerset
- 18 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 19 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 20 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 21 Sandals Resorts
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 24 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 25 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006