Our family of 4 just returned from a spring break trip at the Sands Resort on Grace Bay. We loved the resort, and the staff couldn't have been nicer. They were having a special --stay 5 nights and get the 5th night free. Be prepared though for the 10% service tax and 10% govt tax. Our 1 bedroom oceanview suite was roomy and having a full kitchen was a plus. The resort has a shuttle (have to pay) to the grocery twice a day. The location on Grace Bay is perfect--like it better than the location of Ocean Club which we stayed at several years ago. Enjoyed eating dinner one evening at the the restaurant at Sibonne (resort next door). On Tuesday evenings the resort has a happy hour for guests and condo owners with free beer, rum punch, and delicious appetizers including conch fritters---great music too. Overall, definitely a resort I would return to.
Turks and Caicos Trip Report
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 2 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 3 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 4 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 5 Ferry to Rum Point
- 6 Islands with great nightlife
- 7 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 8 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 9 Family with infants/toddlers
- 10 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 11 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 12 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 13 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 14 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 15 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 16 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 18 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 19 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 20 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 21 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 22 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 23 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 24 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 25 Turks Airport Question / Airfare