Our family of 4 just returned from a spring break trip at the Sands Resort on Grace Bay. We loved the resort, and the staff couldn't have been nicer. They were having a special --stay 5 nights and get the 5th night free. Be prepared though for the 10% service tax and 10% govt tax. Our 1 bedroom oceanview suite was roomy and having a full kitchen was a plus. The resort has a shuttle (have to pay) to the grocery twice a day. The location on Grace Bay is perfect--like it better than the location of Ocean Club which we stayed at several years ago. Enjoyed eating dinner one evening at the the restaurant at Sibonne (resort next door). On Tuesday evenings the resort has a happy hour for guests and condo owners with free beer, rum punch, and delicious appetizers including conch fritters---great music too. Overall, definitely a resort I would return to.
Turks and Caicos Trip Report
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Villa in paradise
- 2 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 5 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 6 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 7 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 8 Tipping at AI
- 9 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 10 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 11 Traveling Solo
- 12 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 13 A Volcanic Paradise
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 16 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 17 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 18 St. Kitts, the details
- 19 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 20 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 21 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES