Our family of 4 just returned from a spring break trip at the Sands Resort on Grace Bay. We loved the resort, and the staff couldn't have been nicer. They were having a special --stay 5 nights and get the 5th night free. Be prepared though for the 10% service tax and 10% govt tax. Our 1 bedroom oceanview suite was roomy and having a full kitchen was a plus. The resort has a shuttle (have to pay) to the grocery twice a day. The location on Grace Bay is perfect--like it better than the location of Ocean Club which we stayed at several years ago. Enjoyed eating dinner one evening at the the restaurant at Sibonne (resort next door). On Tuesday evenings the resort has a happy hour for guests and condo owners with free beer, rum punch, and delicious appetizers including conch fritters---great music too. Overall, definitely a resort I would return to.
Turks and Caicos Trip Report
- 1 June vacation trip for guys
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 5 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 6 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Real St. Lucia Tours
- 9 Honeymoon Help!
- 10 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 11 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 12 Grand Cayman
- 13 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 14 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 17 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 18 quiet and relaxing
- 19 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 20 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 21 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 22 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO