Couple in their mid 20's from the Northeast taking a 5 day vacation the beginning of May. Both have never been the a Caribbean Island. Budget is around $3000 (which includes resort, food, transportation, airfare would be will to increase for a really nice resort if its worth it). We have narrowed it down to two islands, Turks and Caicos or Puerto Rico. All other islands wont work because either there isn't a direct flight, too long of a flight (over 4 hrs), area isn't that warm (Bahamas and Bermuda).
Must be resort hotel (doesn't have to be AI and no condo type hotels)
Want to relax by the pool and/or on the beach
Be able to do some activities (either water or going to eat and explore the area)
Where of these two islands would you say be best? and where on each island should we stay? Please also list any resort recommendation.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 **Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Post Christmas vacation -- where to go?
- 3 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 4 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 5 Negril questions
- 6 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 7 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 8 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 9 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 10 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 11 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 12 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 13 Hiking in St. John
- 14 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 15 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 16 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 17 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 18 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 19 Where in DR?
- 20 Honeymoon
- 21 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 22 Curacao times 2
- 23 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 24 Barbados
- 25 Puerto Rico Itinerary help