My wife and I are going to TCI for the first time in Feb 2015. We've already booked our flight and a reservation directly with a resort (Ocean Club) which is fully refundable 21 days before check-in date.
My questions arose as I was looking at comparable rental options through VRBO which offer some price savings but have less flexible cancellation policies. If I like the VRBO rental and it offers a substantial discount, should I just book it or is it likely there will be future discounts offered by the hotel perhaps between Thanksgiving and just after New Years? I know few have the inside information to predict with certainty but what has been the historical pricing?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1800:570:1233 NIKAL installation contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 3 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 6 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 7 1st time to Barbados
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 10 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 11 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 12 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 13 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 14 GTC
- 15 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 16 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 17 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands travel report
- 19 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 22 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 23 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 24 Bermuda Travel Report
- 25 Cuba Help