My wife and I are going to TCI for the first time in Feb 2015. We've already booked our flight and a reservation directly with a resort (Ocean Club) which is fully refundable 21 days before check-in date.
My questions arose as I was looking at comparable rental options through VRBO which offer some price savings but have less flexible cancellation policies. If I like the VRBO rental and it offers a substantial discount, should I just book it or is it likely there will be future discounts offered by the hotel perhaps between Thanksgiving and just after New Years? I know few have the inside information to predict with certainty but what has been the historical pricing?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Hello@ ☎ 1:800:681:7208 WEBROOT Install CONTACTs WEBROOT Technical Care
- 2 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 3 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 4 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 7 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 10 Where in DR?
- 11 Honeymoon
- 12 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 13 Curacao times 2
- 14 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 15 Barbados
- 16 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 17 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 18 Help with August trip ideas
- 19 Airport transfer PUJ
- 20 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 21 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 22 New Vacation Advice
- 23 US Virgin Islands
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 Looking for a Great AI Resort and interesting island