We have decided to visit TCI near the end of August. Me, wife, 3 boys (age 15,20& 22). Wish list would be a beach with some waves and the hotel close to shopping and restaurants and maybe a casino(not even sure if there are any on the island). Also motor water sports important. If I have to I could go up to about $800 - $900 a night for the hotel(5 in the suite). Hopefully, it would include breakfast. I'm hearing good things about a lot of places down there. Is Beaches as good as everyone says or is it too crowded? As far as food goes, since none of us really drink much, I don't think AI would be what we want unless they have one that doesn't include alcohol. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Turks and Caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 3 Tipping at AI
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?