We have decided to visit TCI near the end of August. Me, wife, 3 boys (age 15,20& 22). Wish list would be a beach with some waves and the hotel close to shopping and restaurants and maybe a casino(not even sure if there are any on the island). Also motor water sports important. If I have to I could go up to about $800 - $900 a night for the hotel(5 in the suite). Hopefully, it would include breakfast. I'm hearing good things about a lot of places down there. Is Beaches as good as everyone says or is it too crowded? As far as food goes, since none of us really drink much, I don't think AI would be what we want unless they have one that doesn't include alcohol. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Turks and Caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 2 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 5 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 6 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?